01/08/2012

Crafts #WowWednesday

It`s Wednesday and a new month already, can you believe how quick last month went. In fact how quick the whole year is going.
Of course as it`s Wednesday I am doing a WowWednesday, just stating the obvious in case you didn`t notice the title.
Today I decided to go with crafts that took my fancy. To be honest I didn`t make it much past the front page. These are taken from the new listings tab as well as the others on the front page. Each time you click back to that page they change to give even more variety. I intended to have a look and decide a theme but there were too many I really liked so I just started adding them. Do have a browse through these shops as they have more delectable delights for for you to view.
Lot`s of new shops appearing on Wow Thank You I`ve noticed. They sponsor the CRAFTfest and lot`s of those signing up for it are also opening shops on the site, if they don`t already have one.
Yesterday I was faffing about with photos again. Somehow I couldn`t really get focussed. Mostly I get on with all that has to be done and get through it all at a good rate, but not yesterday. I woke late somewhat fuzzy headed which meant I was already nearly three hours behind. Didn`t wake until nearly 6.45 a.m and then kept dozing until 8.00 a.m. Then I kept getting distracted too easily and everything took twice as long. I should have got alot done but ended up with the basics done and little else. Oh well, never mind.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!
My body is the car I ride
I am someone else inside.
So much more than you can see
here inside is the real me.
It`s only taken half a century
to discover I am judge and jury.
I judged myself more than any other
now I know who I am and don`t bother.
I like this person I`ve become
I know I am the total sum
of all that has gone before,
I`m ready now to close that door.
Inside this body and in my mind
I am so much more I find.
What others say doesn`t matter,
not important being thinner or fatter.
I am who I am, I am me
so much more than you can see!!
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Beautiful Things by Claire Mackaness. Free Spirit Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Sarah Sidders Designs. CuriousMissClay.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
SlateWorx. Loutul.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Cherry Blossom Candles. Stan & Agnes.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SMD Clocks and Crafts. Just Pottering.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Uniquely Different Bags. Yho! Yho!
Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of handmade crafts from the creative sellers of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment