10/07/2012

We`ve Gone Square #Etsy

It was the triangles that did it. It started me thinking. What about shapes? I haven`t done any shapes blogs. Well apart from the Triangles yesterday, So I thought to myself, why not? There must be square items or with squares on. And of course there were many, I was spoilt for choice. Why did I ever doubt?
I was going to go for hexagons, quite why I`m not sure but then I decided on squares. I will have to look at other shapes later.
Ahh, now I think of it I did do circles, but technically that wasn`t really about shapes. Or was it? Hmm... I`m not sure, will have to think about that one.
Do have a browse through these lovely shops if you get the chance they all have many more wonderful items to offer. If nothing else you can bookmark it for later when you need something, a gift or something for yourself.
Well yesterday I was at work, rushing around as usual and the same again today. I do of course always make time for some crochet. It`s very good for relaxation, especially as I love it so much.
I still haven`t managed to get my new creations photographed, well except the ones I did the other day and that wasn`t many. It is quite time consuming, especially the sorting them out and then doing all the write ups for listing. I end up surrounded by them all then as I am busy going through them one by one and measuring each one. It`s much easier to write about something that is right in front of you.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Four sides should all be the same
in the square making game.
It`s something else if they`re not
maybe even a round pot.
If two are short and the others long
that`s not square it`s an oblong.
I suppose correctly it would be a rectangle
it all depends upon the angle.
But do the sides have to be straight
I`m not sure, you`ll have to wait
and then go check and see
if that`s how a square should be.
Do you like them to wear?
How about it, do you dare?
To wear your squares all over
would that put you in clover?
Today I hope you enjoy the view
of all these lovely things for you!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Amelia Kay Photography. OhKuol.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
HMCreativeSupplies. MSTRF.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Thecottagenana. Country Neccessities.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ApplewarePottery. LamaWorks.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
PamelaQuilts. Woodcrafts and Candles.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
BizzieLizzie. SmallSilverSpirals.

Hope you enjoyed todays not so square squares from the wonderful sellers on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my bag in your post! Honored to be a "square"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, glad you liked it. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful squares (and mine has triangles, too!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete