11/07/2012

Random Delights #WowWednesday

Today it`s Wow Wednesday, wonderful crafts from the sellers of Wow Thank You.
I thought about a theme and looked at the front page. But in the new listings, called `Latest Wows` and under the `Our Favourites` button I discovered some irrisistable creations that just had to be shown. So today it is random gorgeousness that really took my fancy and I hope it takes yours too. If you get the chance have a browse through the shops and see all the other wonderful things they have to offer.
Have you heard of CRAFTfest, the online craft market? There have been a few now and they are growing in size and renown. CRAFTfest and the site Creative Connections is sponsored by Wow Thank You. This is great for those wanting to see a wide variety of crafts in one place. There are usually stalls from all over. Folks that sell only from their websites and lots from Wow Thank You as well as other big sites. Keep it in mind as there are two more CRAFTfests before the end of the year. I believe one is in September and the other either late November or early December.
Anyway I think I am getting off the subject, oh it`s okay, I was going to tell you what I`ve been up to.
Nothing very exciting just going to work, although naturally I still fit crocheting in.
I shall be away at the weekend visiting family and leaving my hubby to fend for himself. He`s always glad to see me on my return, mainly because then his meals get done for him. Although as he doesn`t cook I get him a couple of ready meals that he can cope with.
Me. I will be non stop talking and crocheting. My pile waiting for photo`s will be even larger. Once they get sorted there will be no stopping me as there will be a listing frenzy going on.
I am really looking forward to the break, no computer and relaxation.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Here it is Wednesday once again
and still we endure interminable rain.
It falls endlessly from the sky
while everyone keeps asking why.
Why is the summer not here yet?
When are we finally going to get
dried out and have some sun?
Please let it be before summers done.
The ground is all so very soggy
it`s starting to get very boggy.
Before we know it we`ll have webbed feet
the same as everyone we meet.
We`ll be swimming to work
with no chance to shirk.
And how on earth will we get
our shopping, it will get all wet.
Mother Nature just get into gear
and sort out our weather this year!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Tasha`s Creations. Shabby Chicness.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
MinXtures. Carolee Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Box Room Bazaar. FiredArt.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
FABRYN. MyPipsqueak.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Madam Salami. Dach Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Lovely Gorgeous Things. Sarah Ford Textile Designer.

Hope you enjoyed todays delicious array of delectable delights from the crafty creators of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely items, I always enjoy looking at your selections, I see some shops that I know and I enjoy the fact that I see shops that I have not seen before.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. Thank uopui for commenting, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thank you for showing my onesies :0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choices,and lets hope the weather gets into to gear.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both for commenting. Glad you liked it. Not sure the weather will get into gear but we always have hope.

    ReplyDelete