02/07/2012

Here Kitty Kitty.. #Etsy

The Crafty Folk team selected a new Featured shop of the week yesterday. The winner was Joslyn and her shop is DesignsByJV. Aa usual those who wish to take part make a treasury from an item in the chosen shop. By the time I looked at it late morning there were already a few done. So I decided to get mine done so it could be put on here today.
Joslyn`s bio says she is a photography student and has been in love with photography from a young age. She also loves jewellery and fashion which shows in the jewellery she makes. Joslyn says she is still finding her style in both loves so there will continue to be a variety on offer in her shop.
Do go and have a browse in all the shops if you get the chance, definitely worth the time.
Yesterday I was suffering with a sore back again. I thought I had got over it but after a day on my feet Saturday it was back with a vengeance. Not something I recommend.
I slowly worked my way through chores and some food shopping then it was sit down time. I did manage to take some photos, different angles for the ones I did the other day. Didn`t get as far though as taking more of the new creations. Never mind, I`ll get there. You know what they say, `Rome wasn`t built in a day`.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

It`s July and we have April showers,
often heavy, destroying the flowers.
So very windy and it`s very strong
this werather is really wrong.
Summer`s gone, onto Autumn days.
Instead of basking in a haze
of sunshine, blue sky and heat
sitting outdoors on a garden seat
we are all huddled inside,
instead of out, getting fried.
So many homes destroyed by flooding
will we need people who are budding
Noah`s, carpenters, to build an Ark
before we find the odd shark
swimming in amongst the towns.
Now wouldn`t that produce some frowns.
Okay maybe that`s going to extremes
but the weather is too, so it seems.
Here`s hoping for some sun and calm
because for many that would be a balm!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Both by DesignByJV.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
DesignByJV. SimJaTa.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Squintessential. The Nosuch Disco.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
MADMUM KNITS. Lilly`s Night Garden.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Audrey`s Cat. Beadingshaz.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Michele Webber Art. Mish73 Eclectic Vintage Finds.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Handmade In Keswick. 78 Happiness Place.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Clare Sherwen. Chatty Nora.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Loutul. Aunty Joan Crafts.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of cats on all manner of crafts, handmade and vintage.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Linda for featuring my 'Rich Kitty' ACEO. I do hope your back feels better soon, Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cat selection! Thank you for featuring my snoozing cat!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both liked it.
    Thanks Michele it is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your verse today, thank you for including one of my cat tote bags.

    Hope your back stays well too x

    ReplyDelete