28/06/2012

Summer Brights #Etsy

Time for some summer brights now that summer seems to have found us here in the UK. Seeing a bit of sunshine and getting some warmth at long last makes all the difference in the world.
Somehow everyone seems more cheerful and I feel more energized. It does seem to affect other people like that too.
Anyway, I`m digressing again.... Yes I know that you`ll be shocked by that. Not as if I do it very often. Hmmmm...
Anyway, the nice weather had me thinking summer and as I seem to have become addicted to treasuries I decided to do a treasury first and then put it on here. Mind you not everyone looks at blogs so this way the featured items get double coverage and promotion. Good result all round. Well I think so anyway.
Yesterday I did get some new creations photographed although not all of them. I kept running out of battery power, they needed recharging. Did put some on but they hadn`t been there long when the ones in the camera gave up the ghost. I changed over but obviously they didn`t last long either. Did get 10 items photographed but some of them need a few more from different angles. I like to try and get different views so the customer can get a good idea of what it`s like. So that`s on the to do list plus photographing the rest of the finished items.
I did some work on the website, not as much as I would have liked as I couldn`t work out something I wanted to do. I sent off an e mail to Weebly for help. Have already had the reply but haven`t had the time to do more on it. I also did some work on the photos in my Etsy shop, so they are improving a few at a time.
So much to do and so little time.
I looked after my youngets grandson yesterday morning until it was time for him to go to `school`. He helped me hang out the washing and then we had a little bus ride to shops near where I work. I would normally have walked but he loves the bus so I thought it would be nice for him and he was thrilled.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Our summer has come late this year
now we`re all thnking of summer gear,
Summer colours all nice and bright
such a wonderful, glorious sight.
We`ve waited long to glimpse the sun
despairing of getting outdoor fun.
Now though it`s all change
we`ve finished with the range
of seasons changing daily
and we`re happily and gaily
digging out some summer stuff
before the weather again turns rough.
Bright and colourful`s what we need
just because great colours can feed
our creativity beyond belief
and can help us turn over a new leaf.
Colour can change how we feel,
it can be quite a big deal.
So when you make a choice, be wise
and that way, you`ll have the prize!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Seaside Cloth. Shoogly Beads.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Love Sexton. Starlet Vintage.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Madden Photography. Heket Designs.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Whimsy Woo Designs. Christie`s Creations.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Quietude Quilts. Bluedaisyglass.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Jcudesigns. Frou Frou Felt.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
My Small World. Moody cow Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Averilpam Design. Lilly`s Night Garden.

Hope you enjoyed todays colourful display of creations from the fab crafters of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. Loving the collection Linda! Soo want those feather earrings! I am obsessed with wearing feathers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and beautiful! Thank you for including Shoogly's bangle.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items, Linda. :)

    Glad it's summer where you are - heavy rain, thunder and lightning here in Wales...!

    Rosie. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cheerful Linda! Lovely painting of sunflowers! :)

    Thanks for including my Kindle case.

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for including my buttons in your lovely bright collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great treasury. Swimming in rain here in Llandudno, so it was lovely to see this bright collection again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you all enjoyed it. Hope the good weather becomes countrywide very quickly.

    ReplyDelete