27/06/2012

School`s Out! #WowWednesday

I had a browse on the Wow Thank You site with the idea of doing a WowWednesday. I had a little mooch and then spotted the School`s Out featured section at the top of the page. It was filled with great things from teacher gifts and cards to things for the holidays. So I thought, why not. Makes a nice change, is topical for families and the crafts are fab. Result!!
If you haven`t had a look over there yet, do go and have a browse. It`s a lovely site with a great array of shops with plenty of variety for you.
Well after a tricky start, very misty, it did get better. I am of course talking about the weather. It turned in to a beautiful sunny and warm day. Summer at last.
Must have been the brightness but I went great guns yesterday. Washing out early, defrosted a freezer before that and hurt my back in the process. Got some work done on my website and some photographs of new stock done. I`m telling you I was on fire.
I even did some housework too. Yep, thought that would bring you down to earth, it did me as well.
I got this blog done early due to a theatre visit in the evening. Tickets bought by my younger daughter for my birthday 2 months ago. While hunting for those I came across a voucher that my older daughter had bought me for Mothers Day. So that reminded me to call the beauty therapist and make a booking. So that will be another treat to look forward too.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

School will very soon be out.
Does that make you want to shout?
Is that with joy and delight
or with horror and fright?
No routine, that`ll be gone
or maybe you prefer one.
Long days of beaches and walks
plenty of time for many talks.
Lots of lovely games to play
indoors and out every day.
Trying out the different parks,
racing around, having larks.
Gathering your stuff and going swimming
before you know it they`ll be brimming
with confidence, so happy to try
new things until you fly
off on your holiday, far or near.
All of these times are so dear.
Precious memories being made
that stay a lifetime, never fade.
Precious moments just don`t last
make the most of them before they`re past!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Daffodil Days Ltd. Jewellery by JacX
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Old Button. Esther Boulter Paper Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Made in Oak. The Scrummy Yummy Shop.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Ladybird Beads. Colour Me Fun.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
laura Lee Designs. Monkeys from Heaven.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Paper Dreams. Pickle Pie Creations.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Pipdesigns. Button Junction.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
MinXtures. Cheeky Handmades.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Recycled Nic Nacs. Lula`s Designs.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of goodies for teachers and creations that will be handy for the holidays.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment