11/06/2012

The Magic of Unicorns #Etsy

I wanted something a bit different today and for some reason Unicorns popped into my head. So without hesitation I put it into the search and came up with loads of them. Cute, funny, gorgeous, magical and so much more. Don`t know what it is about unicorns I always love to see them and think they look so magical.
I often wonder.... were they real once, many aeons ago? Are they the figment of someone`s imagination? Or would that be several someone`s? When did they first start appearing? All questions shrouded in mystery, much like the unicorns themselves.
Anyway... I found a diverse collection of creations, some actual unicorns, others pictures of unicorns on crafts. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Please do pop along to the shops for a browse and see what other mysteries you might uncover. You just never know what you might find.
I truly believe that we all need a little magic in our lives. Sometimes when we reach adulthood we feel we shouldn`t play, have fun or believe in the magical things. It`s good for us all to keep in touch with the child in us all, it stops us becoming too serious and old before out time.
Without magic, where would creativity be? We would no longer have the imagination to constantly create new and more exciting things. And of course, where would all the new inventions come from?
So MAGIC, yep, count me in!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Without a little or a lot of magic
our lives would be truly tragic.
There would be no colour or mystery
all that would just be part of history.
There would be never be a new invention,
for those against, that may be the intention.
But me, I believe in it all
what you do, is of course, your call.
But tell me, have you seen a unicorn,
has there ever been one born?
Did someone invent such a creation,
that came from their imagination?
Or did they once roam the earth
despite the present dearth?
I want to believe they once were here
making all magic, oh so clear.
So majestic, so proud and pure
I`m sure they could bring a cure
for all that ails this world of ours,
they must have magical powers.
Whatever you think, they bring joy
be it a picture, a craft or a toy.
We all need magic in our lives
it`s that for which most strives.
To make a better world for all
so each and every person can stand tall!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Bold Banana. Vespertine Hearts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
2 Sweet for me dear. Enchanted Forest.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Samonberry Studios. GimmCat.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Redwhisper Studio. Unicorn Tears Farm.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Curious Case. Easydecals.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
DKTees. Enchanted by Fae.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
PIProbins. American Glass Craft.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Crowe`s Nest. Evelyn Mae Creations.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Scribbler Crayons. Cyberoptix.

Hope you enjoyed todays magical display of Unicorns from the wonderful crafters of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely Unicorns - especially the pink one on the wall. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the bag - it's awesome! I love unicorns so thanks for this :D xx

    ReplyDelete