17/06/2012

Love of Angels.... #Etsy

Doing this in advance as by the time you read this I shall be away for the weekend, in fact I shall be coming home tomorrow.
With lots to do I didn`t know whether to do a blog for today or not. Then I did a treasury for the weekly competition and had a lightbulb moment, I would put those on here.
As you know from mine last week the person chosen has to select an item from their shop and all those taking part compile treasuries from that item.
As I was going to be away I decided to do mine sooner rather than later, so here it is.
The verse is one a did a few weeks ago so I thought I would put it on here today.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Once it`s daylight, I`m awake
and it`s far too early for goodness sake.
Birds are tweeting out their song,
a world like this can`t be wrong.
So much beauty all around
from the sky down to the ground.
Mother Nature is so contrary
making our weather strange and scary.
Summer and winter have been just as weird,
that it will get worse is what I feared.
I always thought that `Flaming June`
meant the heat would make us swoon.
But no, it`s now said with a frown
because all the rain could make us drown.
Far too much of cold and chill
not turning out to be a summer thrill.
If only it was up to me
it would be perfect then you see.
Rain only when I am inside for a while.
Why have you lost your smile?
Ahh, you`ll be out and about,
I see... that`s what made you shout.
Okay it`s really not that easy after all
so I`ll leave it for Mother Nature to make the call!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Flo Nightingales. Dottery Pottery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
WishesontheWind. Colour Me Fun.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Jcudesigns. JPWPhotography.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Blue Forest Jewellery. Baban Cat.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Art by Beata. TickledPink Sheep.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Squintessential. Miss Bohemia.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Diomo Glass. Lynwoodcrafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Chanelled Creations. Dottie Designs.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous treasury display all created by the wonderful crafters of Craftyfolk.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous choices! Hope you had a great weekend and it didn't rain too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection Linda - thanks so much for featuring my keepsake box :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both liked it, the wekend was great thanks.

    ReplyDelete