26/06/2012

Lemon & Lime Summertime #Etsy

I seem to be getting addicted to treasuries at the minute. I had the urge to make another and then decided to include all the items on here because I thought they looked so nice and summery and fresh. Not to mention zesty and .......... well I`ll stop there as I could keep going for ages
Anyway as I was saying before I rudely interrupted myself or got carried away, one or the other. I really must stop doing that I suppose, including all the random thoughts that occur while I am writing this. Ooops, did it again.
Anyway... where was I? Oh yes. I did a lemon and lime treasury because I thought the colours were fresh and summery and was so pleased with the finished effect that I put them all on here. I hope you will enjoy it too and go have a browse through all these lovely shops.
Yesterday started with great promise weatherwise. At 5.30 a.m it was blue skies and sunshine, unfortunately the wind got up and in came the clouds. It did stay dry though and improved as the day wore on. The wind decreased and it felt warmer. Today and the next few days are getting warmer.... at last. Yippee!!
I`m hoping to make a start on a new line over the next few days, either that or get my website sorted out, maybe even both..... big maybe. You never know though, anything is possible. I suppose I could even make a start on photographing the ever growing pile of new creations as the weather will be better. I shall just have to get organised and not fritter my time away. Hmmm... chance would be a fine thing.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today we have lemon and lime,
for summer and about time.
Zesty lemons with a zing
limes to make your heart sing.
All looking so bright and cheery
to stop you feeling weary.
All the endless days of grey
just make you want to stay
snuggled up in your bed
just getting out to be fed.
Sunny days make you feel bright
something to do with the light.
Today the sun has appeared in the sky
still there and rising high.
Don`t all rush outside
else it might go and hide.
Now it`s here maybe it will stay
for more than just a single day.
What do I mean? It`s the sun
time for all to have some fun!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Beadingshaz. MaryFosterCreative.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Camera Straps. I Kick Shins.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Spinning Wheel Studio. Gimme that Thing.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Jinja Jewellery. Glamorous Glass and Bits.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Wimsy. Adien Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Pugs 2 Persians. Moody cow designs.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Astrid`s Jewel Garden. Chew Chew`s Closet.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Humble Bungalow. Chatty Nora.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of fruity zesty colours for summer. All creations from the wonderful crafters on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments: