05/06/2012

June Crafty Folk #Etsy

I realised I hadn`t done a Crafty Folk team blog for a bit, so here they are today. Now that we are into another month they are the June Crafty Folk, for this blog anyway.
As usual we are seeing some fabulous creations, just wish I had a fortune to spend and could buy them all, as it is I get tempted far too often.
I hope you will have a browse through the shops and enjoy all the new listings since you last looked. Who knows you might just find that ideal gift you are looking for or something to treat yourself with.
Yesterday was of course a Bank Holiday as is today, an extra one today for the Diamond Jubilee. Lot`s of things going on in the local area, fete`s and so on. I didn`t go as I wanted to get this blog prepared in advance so I could enjoy the barbecue last night.
The weather was quite chilly again and it started off wet yesterday, but eventually the sun made a few appearances. It was so windy though that it did keep clouding over. Not that it mattered of course to us enjoying the barbecue. I think it`s the people that make the occasion more than anything else.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

The Crafty Folk are here for June
they can`t appear on here too soon.
They work hard at a balancing act
keeping it all going, quite a pact.
We have to learn to balance it out
but about crafting we are devout.
It keeps us going through thick and thin
even when we want to throw it all in the bin.
Always there are highs and lows
as life and crafting ebbs and flows.
When sales are sparse we wonder why,
then more come along and we happily sigh,
delighted that someone wants our stuff,
we have to take the smooth with the rough.
When ideas flow we are as happy as it gets
and when they dry up everyone frets.
Creating a new idea gives a real high
and spirits soar up to the sky.
I`m never happier than creating new things
when they go right my heart sings.
But the biggest high of all is a sale
beside that everything else seems pale.
To know someone wants what you have made
makes the low times just seem fade.
I do what I love and love what I do
creating wonderful things for you!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Gelert Design. REDCeramics.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Chatty Nora. Greenbea.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Accidental Vix. WhimsyWoo Designs.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Mish73 Eclectic Vintage Finds. Slouchie Hats.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Lilly`s Night Garden. DIGGI WOODTURNING.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Jcudesigns. TickledPink Sheep.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Colour Me Fun. Adien Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
JPWPhotography. Audrey`s Cat.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Miss Bohemia. GreatGreenDreams.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous display of creations from the wonderful crafters of the Crafty Folk team on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Some lovely things, especially Zingy on the mug! He seems to make everyone smile!

    Thank you for including my Ipad cover Linda.

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You`re welcome Shirley. Zingy is very cute I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoed the barbecue :) Thank you for featuring my vase. I agree there are some fab shops and I could spend and spend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Choices! Glad you had a good time at the Barbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great rhyme and beautiful collection from the Crafty Folk - thanks so much for featuring my cupcake purse!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete