04/06/2012

Hot Stuff #Etsy

It was so chilly and wet yesterday that I felt the need for some heat so I decided to have some hot colours on here. First I thought of orange and reds. Then I looked under `Hot Stuff` and gained a few nore. Then inspiration struck and I put `Flames` into the search and ended up with a nice assortment of hot colours.
I decided this looked really warming and was just what I needed. I hope you enjoy all these lovely crafts too.
It`s turning out to be a busy Bank Holiday weekend. Went for a drink Saturday night, then swimming and eating with my daughter and her husband yesterday and then out for a drink again, this time with my brother and his wife. Today we are having a barbecue, regardless of the weather, which should be great fun.
I managed to get some crocheting in too, not as much as I thought I would. I am still busy making wash sets, the ones I showed you the other day. All in cotton and a variety of shades which I intend to start listing very soon.
Just need a bit more time to get them listed in the various shops.
Hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend as much as I am.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

On here I`ve put Hot Stuff today
if you want something different, just say.
I really was in need of Heat
and warming colours can`t be beat.
Well, except by the sun of course
who wouldn`t prefer that heat source.
But in lieu of decent weather
I`ve decided to put this together.
All these are wonderful crafters,
all the creators hard grafters.
Pomp and pageantry is going on
make the most of it, it`ll soon be gone.
We carry on regardless of the rain
that is pouring down yet again.
Wouldn`t mind so much but it`s the chill
certainly doesn`t give me a thrill.
It`s time for summer to come back
because the warmth we do lack.
The UK is getting hotter they say,
don`t believe that at all today!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Bubbles And Frown. ArtofSilk.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
PATT WHELAN. Janine Basil.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
RockinDogs & CoolCats. Birdy boots.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
MonkeyMash. Nokturnel Eclipse.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Embroidered Dreams. LiDDesignsSupplies.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
QiQi Gallery. Hectic Graphics.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sew Tara. Baby Wilde.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
ArtHarmony. HooknSaw
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Mystic Goddess Shoppe. HHHdesigns.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of warming colours and that it warms you as much as it did me.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was so cold yesterday I put the heating on!
    Great warming choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!
    Thanks so much for featuring my pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete