12/06/2012

Greens of Summer #Etsy

This blog is to showcase the Craftyfolk featured shop of the week, Maram Jewellery. Mairi, the owner, comes from Scotland and works in her home workshop to create her beautiful pieces of jewellery.
The Craftyfolk team has a featured seller each week and many of the team members do treasuries to help promote the shop. I hadn`t got round to doing the treasury until last night and then I decided it would be a good idea to put the items on here with two of Maram Jewellery`s creations to make a bit more of a feature for her.
So I did as you can see.
Yesterday I was at work. The weather was grey and chilly, yet again, so it didn`t seem so bad. The day flew past as always because we were busy. Had a job staying awake as I`ve not been sleeping well which is a pain. Five hours solid sleep is good, I`ve learnt to live with that, but unfortunately it`s been less than that, very often a lot less. Still I`m sure this phase will end soon, it always passes eventually. Hopefully before I fall asleep standing up.
The verse is one I wrote when I had the last bout of lack of sleep. It seems appropriate somehow and I`m too tired to think one up today.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Lying here in my bed
very hard to raise my head.
Tired and cannot return to sleep,
thoughts whirling, that I want to keep.
So very cosy and warm in here
my brain won`t let me stay, that`s clear.
It`s saying, there`s work to do
doesn`t matter if I feel blue.
It says get up and make a move
get into the workday groove.
It`s sunny out, if hazy
stop laying here and being lazy.
It`s already past 6.30 in the morning
time to clear the sleep and stop yawning.
I`ve never been one to shirk
so now it`s time to get to work.
Over an hour late already
no time to go steady.
Have to hurry, work really fast
before the early morning is past.
Got to prepare for the day job,
the very thought makes my head throb.
Far too much to do at home
and my hair needs a comb.
Inconsequential things take root
plus total rubbish to boot.
It`s time to clear my mind
meditation helps a lot I find!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Both by Maram Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Frou Frou Felt. Gimme that Thing.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Moody Cow Designs. Shattered by Light.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Astridsgardenshop. Bonnie`s Sew Crazy.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Pat`s Paraphenalia. Beadingshaz.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Miss Winnie Makes. Adien Crafts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
DIGGI WOODTURNING. Gelert Design.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Squintessential. Loutul.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Lilly`s Night Garden. GreatGreenDreams.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of summery green creations from the fabulous crafters on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites Linda as I love all those shades of green, and some fabulous finds from CraftyFolk Team as well. Thanks so much for including my wee glitter bug brooch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Blog, as always, Linda. Thank you for including me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely treasury and so aptly named. Thanks for including my twinkly star in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all enjoyed it, thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love green! Thanks for including my wire wrap ring, Linda. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous treasury, Linda. Thank you. Great poetry too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items and i love your peom.

    http://cpknitsandbits.blogspot.co.uk/
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete