30/06/2012

Divine Purple #Etsy

I joined another team on Etsy this week, British Sellers on Etsy and thought that by way of introduction I would do a..... yes, you guessed... a treasury. All creations are from members of the team. The last two items are from me as when curating a treasury you don`t include your own items. So I thought for a change I would add a couple of mine. I also realised when transferring them all to here that one shop is featured twice and I thought I had been so careful to ensure I hadn`t done that. Well it`s too late now and both are gorgeous items so it doesn`t really matter.
I hope you enjoy all this purple in diferent shades and enjoy having a browse through the various shops.
Yesterday was mainly a bright day but so windy that it kept clouding over. It hadn`t rained by the time I finished this blog which was yesterday afternoon, done early as I shall be out all evening and at work today.
I still haven`t managed to do any more photographing and really will have to make the effort to get on with it. Especially as I just finished another hat and started on some fingerless gloves. The pile just keeps on growing but they won`t sell sitting there without being listed. I will have to have a day of non stop photography followed by listing and make sure I don`t get distracted with anything else. Oh dear, my least favourite job.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I think purple is divine
and that it should all be mine.
If you would all be in agreement
then that would be heaven sent.
Purple walls and purple doors
maybe even purple floors.
Pictures filled with purple too
now wouldn`t that be great to view.
Purple for all my clothes would be fine
in fact I think that would be divine.
How about a purple sheet
and something purple for my feet?
Maybe that would be too much
and all would think I`d had a touch
too much of the sun
but I still think it`d be fun.
So many shades to enjoy on here today
in such a glorious display.
Have a browse, enjoy and sigh
or if you fancy, go and buy!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kadootje77. Chameleonite.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Kyla Rosheen. Greengrass2.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Stephanie Davies Designs. C Shell Cards.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Lorna Bateman Embroidery. SewSweetViolet.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Ami Designs. Kadootje77.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
SACards. Alexandra Rolfe Illustration.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Hoobynoo World. LuniqueUK.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Blanchards Emporium. Little Joobie Boo.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both by GreatGreenDreams.

Hope you enjoyed todays divine display of purple creations all made especially for you.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous selection. LOVE your purple hat! :)

    Rosie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collection, i feel honoured to be among them...thank you so much
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the items you have chosen, purple is one of my favourite colours.

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection! Thank you for featuring my Love cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all enjoyed it.
    @BaggieAggie thanks for the hat love, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! thank you so much for including my corgi print :)

    http://alexandrarolfe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete