29/06/2012

A bit Fishy.. #Etsy

This blog is of the treasury I did for Savanah of My Handmade Happies, the winner of the Crafty Folk treasury competition. Her treasury from last week was chosen as the winner from all the treasuries created, which means that this week she chooses one of her creations for us all to do treasuries around.
I managed to leap in there first and do this one. I have since been back and looked at the thread and was amazed by how many treasuries are already on there. I`ve seen some fabulous whales so I might be doing a whale blog very shortly.
Anyway I`m digressing again.
In her bio Savanah says she is loves anything to do with yarn and that her creations are a tribute to her perfectionism. She loves to create and share the fruit of her labours, be it hair accessories or gifts. I have included two more items from her shop to show you a little more of her range. Do have a browse in the featured shop as well as all the others. Definitely worthwhile and very enjoyable.
At this point I will say that I do NOT take responsibility for the subsequent urge to buy from any or all of the said shops.
Yesterday started wet, improved dramatically with sunshine and heat until late afternoon. Then the wind got up and we had showers.
Luckily it stayed beautiful while I was out and about with my two youngest grandsons. We went on the bus, always a winner, had lunch out, another winner and ambled round toy shops before finishing in the pound shop. Total happiness for two small boys. We did have such a laugh too, they had me in stitches with their antics. There was many a comment too on how cute they are with approving smiles which was really nice. Then when we got home we played for a while with their new acquisitions, before sitting together for a cuddle. Brilliant.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

A new treasury comp on the go
I spotted the whale on show.
An idea appeared right away
I decided on a fishy day.
A theme to include fish or whale.
Now how could that fail?
Fishes gliding through the sea
some looking ready to flee.
Cute and colourful, just what you need.
No these aren`t for you to feed
from, they are for you to own.
Now don`t go having a moan.
These are better, they`re to keep
all you have to do is leap
for your card and with a click of the mouse
they`ll soon be on their way to your house.
What could be better, easy shopping,
none of that tiring hopping
from one shop to another
with queues causing a bother.
Instead they`re laid out for you to view
so much delight made especially for you!


SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Both of these by My Handmade Happies.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
My Handmade Happies. She Is All Art.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Cornish Contemporary. R.E.D.Ceramics.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
78 Happiness Place. Just K Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SimJaTa. Liquid Silver Designs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Chanelled Creations. Mish73 Eclectic Vintage Finds.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Diomo Glass. Clare Sherwen.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Nosuch Disco. Wishes on the Wind..
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Squintessential. Gelert Design.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful shoal of fishy crafts, handmade and vintage. All from the Crafty Folk team on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your fishy verse too. Thanks for including my fish bag in the collection.

    ReplyDelete