10/05/2012

Sunflower Zest #Etsy

Thursday again so quickly. Is it me or is the time running away faster and faster?
Anyway I am sorely in need of some sunshine or at the very least sunshine colours, so I have decided to put anything sunflower related on here today. For all of us in rainy Britain we need the brightness.
Have to say I was amazed by the range and choice available. It was very hard to choose and I didn`t need to look very far. I just put sunflowers into the search and came up with so many I was spoilt for choice.
I hope you all enjoy the sunny colours as much as I do.
Yesterday I was at work all day and busy as usual. I am finishing another beret in gorgeous turquoise, blues and teals. With the odd bit of purple in there too, just randomly splashed. This particular yarn was one of the first that I worked with when I started out making to sell. The scarf I made in it was the first item I sold. I hadn`t been able to get it since so I was very pleased to actually find some more just when I needed it.
Now I am hoping for a dry day or part day in which to take photographs. Considering that the rain is supposed to be very heavy today that is a big ask, but I am ever the optimist. You never know.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Nothing else but grey and rain
the same old thing again and again.
I know that water is good
and that we really should
be greatful for all the rainfall
but now it is casting a pall.
Nothing but grey day after day.
What about some summer play?
Now I`ve decided to combat the gloom
and stop having thoughts of doom.
I`m only going to think of sunshine
and long summer days so fine.
To help me in this tough quest
I`ve decided to use yellow zest.
Sunflowers big and small
the short and the very tall.
Crafts of every type and style
in sunflowers to make us smile.
Who can resist the wonderful sight
of this sunflower yellow so bright!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Feathers2gether. Bride in Bloom.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
KUKLAstudio. Stephanie`s Baby Boutique.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
SweetLifePaper. Zafirenia.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Buffalovely. Tammnoony Kids.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
CaughtREDhanded. MyCraftGarden.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Painted Pine. MyWallStickers.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Gingerbread Shoppe. Designs By Dona.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Leathermind. Sundance Clayworks.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Passer Glass Company. Wreaths By Lisa.

Hope you enjoyed todays stunning sunflower display. Nice to see so many wonderful sunshine creations from the Fab Etsy crafters.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices. Sunflowers are so cheery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, they are aren`t they.

    ReplyDelete