28/05/2012

Summer Living #Etsy

Are you making the most of the weather now summer is finally here? We are. Got all the hanging baskets and pots done. They are all looking very pretty. My lemon tree has finally emerged from the greenhouse along with my daughters olive trees. Much to my surprise the lemon tree was covered in flowers and now has lots of budding lemons. I only bought it a couple of months ago and it`s coming along in leaps and bounds. I got a lavender tree at the same time and that has grown alot too and is in a new pot outside.
I love it when the garden and patio are all looking pretty, it makes the garden much more enjoyable to entertain in.
I changed my quilt for a summer one and decided to buy some of those bags to put them in. You know the ones, the hoover is attached to shrink wrap them. I have to say they are brilliant, a great idea. I kept going and did all my spare pillows too. They always take up so much room in the cupboards, or at least they used to. Not any more!!
Now I couldn`t really decide what to put on here, so it might be a bit of a mish mash. I intend to take pics of some cotton bootees I`m working on and he potholders I finished, so I shall probably add those.
Might even take some pics of my flowers and lemon tree, just for a change. I`ll see.
I did take some pics and have added them. I also decided to have outdoor dining and picnic realted creations on here today in honour of the lovely weather.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Well yesterday what do you think,
I went to the pub for a drink.
An then, well I don`t want to boast,
but we decided to have a roast.
A delicious carvery no less
I ate loads, I must confess.
good cmpany and yummy food
it really put me a the mood.
So then I decided to have some wine,
have to say it tasted so fine.
It all went down a treat
eating that lot was no mean feat.
Eating out and a sunny day,
well what else can I say?
We returned and sat outside,
with another drink, I must confide.
With chores all finished and done
I could really enjoy the summer sun.
A great Sunday all in all
because we all had a ball!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
InYourBones. South Storm.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Purpose Design. Wren bird arts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Diomo Glass. Gift Go Green.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sweet Mabel Creations. Taila Custom Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Nstar Studio. Tally-Ho! Print.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both by GreatGreenDreams.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of summer creations from the creative crafters on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. It does seem that everything has suddenly woken up and flowered! Thank you for including my lantern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, i agree too. it's just wonderful. thank you for finding me and including my bunting too.

    ReplyDelete