31/05/2012

Rainbows Delight #Etsy

I decided that I wanted something inspiring on here. I had a look at the Etsy front page, then at the treasuries... hmm.. No inspiration. Then I thought to myself, Bells. Never had bells on here, but would there be any.
So I put bells into the search and saw a tie dyed dress in rainbow colors. And that was it, it had to be rainbows. What could be more uplifting and magical than rainbows?
I don`t think I`ve had them on here for a while and even if I have it doesn`t matter because I love rainbows and all the colours. I think that rainbows make most people smile and the colours are certainly uplifting. Well I think so anyway and I hope you do too.
They are all such beautiful creations and any of them would be wonderful to own. Something to make you smile and feel uplifted every day. What could be better than that?
Yesterday I looked after my 3 year old grandson. We played in the morning and took some cotton bootees I had made to my daughters friend for her beautiful twin girls. That was a very good move as I then had the opportunity for some cuddles with them. Result!
Then it was time to take him to nursery school where I was staying too to be a helper for the afternoon in lieu of one of his parents. We had great fun and the other children seemed to enjoy it too as we rushed from one activity to another and they all wanted a go too. By the time it was over I was worn out with all the excitement and more than happy to go home for a reviving cuppa.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

The storm comes the sky is dark,
it isn`t much of a lark.
The heavens open, the rain teems
and very often it seems
as though it will have no end
but slowly it will wend
on it`s way as the sun begins to show
and the mix will bring a rainbow.
Slowly it appears up on high
shining and brightening in the sky.
If we`re lucky it gets brighter still
as I always hope it will.
A huge arc of coloured light
always such a stunning sight.
It lifts my spirits and makes me smile
I often stand and watch for a while.
Loving nature`s wonderful display
wishing I could see it every day.
So many colours that easily flow,
that shine and glisten as they glow.
Nature`s magic for all to view,
if we care to look, me and you!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Diomo Glass. Three Princess Bows.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Moody Cow Designs. PomLove.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
KATWiSE. Colour Me Fun.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
InspiringColor. DonnaDuz.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
CandyBead. Gustys Bow Ties.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mini Pink Denim. Ceramicwallpocket.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Janette Design. Maggie`sFarmTieDye.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Bloomin Bloomers. Manifested Dreams.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Origami Delights. HandmadeMichelle.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of rainbow creations from the delightful crafters on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. You can't help but smile with rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my Rainbow Bloomers in your blog post!

    ReplyDelete