03/05/2012

May Crafty Folk #Etsy

Today it`s the turn of the daily listing club on Etsy, the May Crafty Folk. As you know I belong to this listing club and do my best to list each day. April was a bit lacking in listings for me as I was away for half of it. This month I will do better.
Being part of a listing club does help you to stay motivated especially if sales are slow. It`s very easy to start the old second guessing and wondering why you are doing it at slow times. I do it because I love it. I sell what I make so I can make more. Not only to fund this making habit but also so we don`t become overrun with my creations. Bad enough that we are overrun with supplies.
Yesterday it DIDN`T rain. Can you believe that? It`s true. The sun came out and everything, amazing. I took advantage of it being dry and went into the city. I was very proud of myself for resisting some gorgeous cotton yarn. I did however buy netting, felt and ribbon. Ooops.
I even took some photos of my new creations, more than a dozen. I hadn`t realised quite how many had piled up ready for pics, so that was a nice surprise. Got more in the works too.
I am going to have a go at felting in the next couple of days. I really enjoyed learning it while I was away and am keen to try it on my own. I think felted crafts look so gorgeous and the colours are always so vibrant too.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

The sun came out, I`m a happy bunny.
I always think it`s very funny
the way the weather lifts our mood
even more than luscious food.
The sun makes everyone smile
if only for a little while.
The sight of the blue sky
is enough to make me sigh
with pleasure and delight
at such a wonderful sight.
A little trip out did me good
just the way it really should.
A change of scene does the trick
after all the rain getting on my wick.
Looking forward to summer sun
hopefully before the year is done.
Need a holiday to get over the washing
now the rain has finally stopped sloshing.
I know that it will be back
and that water we still lack.
For now I`m enjoying the sight
of better weather and sunlight!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Lilly`s Night Garden. GweddusArt.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
My Small World. Gelert Design.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mish73 Eclectic Vintage Finds. Ello.design.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Adien Crafts. The Press Gang.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Deborah Jones Jewellery. Accidental Vix.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mystic Spirit Shop. Sim Ja Ta.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Chatty Nora. Jinja Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SilverSpiraljax. Moody Cow Designs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Gimme that Thing. GreatGreenDreams.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of creations from the talented sellers in the Crafty Folk listiong club for May.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

14 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your felt work. Well done for resisting the cotton yarn.Great to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection and poem, let's hope we see some sun today :) thanks for featuring my hat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately the rain didn't stay away long. Great poem and a lovely collection of items thanks for including my necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. grat pics, that jinja jewellery necklace is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a sunny day too yesterday, shame I can't say the same thing about today! Thanks for including my card in this great selection :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all. It may be grey outside but we have our creativity to bring sunshine to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Linda, fab choices x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All sunny and shiny here in Manchester. Thanks so much for including my hand knitted red poncho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehee love reading your poems,
    Great selection, loving the pink card from lilysnightgarden.
    Thank you for including my Pearl earrings.
    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely poem, and such alovely selection too!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda
    Thanks for choosing one of my cards.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been raining lots here. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for including my ring, it feels great to be part of an Etsy listing club again.
    Love the expression on the teddies face :)

    ReplyDelete