29/05/2012

Handmade Humour #Etsy

A day at work, manically busy left me in need of some humour. SDo i thought to myself, why not have that as a theme. It`s not something I have ever done before and I had no idea if I would find enough witticisms on crafts to fill this blog.
I really should have known better. I put Humour and Funny into the search facility under Handmade and there were literally hundreds. Who Knew?
I hope you enjoy these amusing sayings as much as I did.
Yesterday was another gorgeous day but the weather forecast is telling us that our brief summer is already coming to an end. Now that is not funny at all.
I was trying to think of a funny story to tell you but as usual I can`t think of a single one. When I do hear any I always mean to write it down but of ourse I don`t then wish I had.
I shan`t waffle on today so that you can get on to reading the amusing sayings. Do pop along to each shop because they all have lots more for you to see.
Time to rhyme.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I`m going to write this rhyme
but only because now it`s time.
I`m trying to think of something witty
to puit into this little ditty.
Lot`s of things I could add
but they might be a bit sad.
I`d like to be very funny,
but can`t right now even for money.
You could try a bribe if you like
I`ll even do a price hike.
Sadly this brain is dead
and only thinking of my bed.
Ooops I`m starting to get dozy
instead of rhymes coming up rosy.
Oh dear there is no hope for me
I`ll never be a poet you see.
I`m sitting here and sighing
although I`m really trying
to think of something funny
or even a bit sunny.
Nope there are no words now
just a creased and furrowed brow.
I don`t know how I`ll cope
there really is no hope.
Please come back another day
when I`m sure to have more to say!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
KP DREAMS. Kelly`s Magnets.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Stickysight. SIGNATURETSHIRTS.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
GIGGLE AND WINK. TheShirtDudes.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Folk Art Tree. My Lucys Loft.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
MADSYLVANIA. Pillow Throw Decor.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Carbon Crusader. Dippylulu.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
DorraineDezigns. Trimble Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Betwixxt. Tote Me Happy.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Liquid Courage. Mare Made Designs.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful selection of witticisms from the great and witty creators on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so much for including my MOM RULES pillow. theres lots of fun stuff on etsy! See ya Christine http://pillowthrowdecor.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete