24/05/2012

Dreaming Dreams #Etsy

This blog came about because I had some restless nights with little sleep.
Like everyone, I have nights where I just can`t seem to get into a deep sleep but it usually passes, thank goodness.
The lack of sleep had me thinking of dreams and how much we all need them. At night our subconcious gets to work turning our wants and hopes into something so much more. By day we get to thinking, Why not? Why can`t I do, have, go or build that life I`ve dreamt of. And you can, anything is possible.
A few years ago I wouldn`t have thought it possible to be doing what I love so much. I couldn`t have imagined having online shops and a website, crafting creations I really enjoy making and writing a blog each day and verse. I knew so little about this online world and about computers too. I could use one for basic things, but had never been on Facebook, Twitter or even an online shopping site. I learnt though. If I can do it, anyone can. All it takes is the realisation that it`s possible and sheer determination to overcome abstacles by learning all you can and then some more.
Who would have thought it? Most people think that dreams and starting a business are things for the young. But age is not a barrier, not anymore.
I spend time with my family, my daughters and grandchildren and the rest of the time crafting and building my online world. I won`t mention the two days a week I work to help fund it. I dream of building my business enough so that I can do it full time. That`s the next step.
No it`s not perfect yet but it`s getting there. Do I have more dreams? You bet! Because now I know that anything is possible.
So dream big and then make it happen.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Oh no, here we go again
it`s enough to drive me insane.
So many ideas running through
with things I want to make for you.
My brain is far too busy
with thoughts making it fizzy.
I need to sleep and dream
and then all will seem
right with the world in which I dwell
a crafting world that is swell.
We need to dream and travel far
so much better than by car.
We float away to another place
with a smile upon our face.
Dreaming dreams a mile high
so much bigger than the sky.
We dream of what we want to be
to make a new reality you see.
What we dream can become real
and then it sets the seal,
for a life that can be so much more,
that gets us up and out the door.
Dream by night and by day
to find your path and make your way!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Miss Bohemia. Wall Decals & Quotes.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cora Rountree. Moon Motions.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Vintagraphy. GILD Bookbinders.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Que Linda Signs. Berkey Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cynical Redhead Creations. Keep Calm Shop.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Design Shoppe. Dragonfaecreations2.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sugar Lane Shoppe. Reve Bedding.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Gardenmis. Serenity Jewelry.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Handworks. Sparrow Primitives.

Hope you enjoyed todays delightful display of dream creations from the wonderful crafters of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! What a great blog post. The only way that dreams can't possibly come true is by not pursuing them, so it's worth going for it because you just never know! :-) Your crocheted items are lovely, I especially like the fingerless gloves.

    Best wishes,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And a lovely collection as usual, Linda :) thank you for including us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the compliments.
    Appreciate hearing you like the gloves Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post LInda, really inspiring. Looking forward to your next :)
    Mecki

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post. My introduction to crafting started off as a thought and a dream and has turn into something real which I love! It's amazing what you can do with a little hope and determination! Wonderful choices as usual and thanks for featuring my keepsake box!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete