06/05/2012

British Pride #Etsy

I did a Folksy Friday on Proud to be British which set me wondering what there might be on Etsy of a similiar nature.
I had a look and found quite a few delights for your delectation and decided I would put them on here. Why not, after all it`s good to be patriotic and proud of your country.
Lot`s of people are going to be needing things that show the red, white and blue or something else British. After all there will be street parties and parades, lot`s of pomp and pageantry to see and attend.
It`s really nice when you see so many people all showing their support for Olympic teams or the Diamond Jubilee and the monarchy.
Let`s face it, whether you are for or against the monarchy they do bring alot of revenue to this country. I know many people think they are outdated and relics of the past but the younger Royals are bringing a breath of fresh air and breathing new life into it.
Anyway, I do believe I am digressing once more. I know... shocking!
Yesterday... hmmm... what did I do? As if I could forget. I was at work, a long and busy day. Although to be fair being busy does make it go very quickly.
After work I went to my daughters to put the little ones to bed as they were going out. I stayed a while and chatted with the older ones, after the bedtime fun, cuddles and stories.
Then it was home, computer work and crocheting. Yay!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Time now for all to take a stand
and join in throughout the land.
Festivities will run far and wide
don`t just stand on the side.
Come now, wave your flag and be proud
let your voice be heard nice and loud.
This year we have the Jubilee
a time to be proud you see.
The Olympics are being held here
more pomp that we hold so dear.
We`ll cheer loudly for out teams
and finally recall it seems
that it`s okay to back our folk
and no it isn`t a joke.
To victory we`ll cheer them on
until the Olympics are past and gone.
Then we`ll relive it all for a while
each memory making us smile.
In years to come it`ll mean a lot
that so many of us got
to be there as history was made
such memories don`t easily fade.
So enjoy it all and have fun
until this special year is done!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Da Vinci Case. For the love of Art.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dashing Fox. Blue Sky Bunting.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Crickit. Boogaloo Tramp.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Insomniac Arts. Gamina`s Craft Corner.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
New Day Prints. Uncle Barkley Collars.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Crabtree Lane. What the Rock?


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
VoyageShoes. The Dove Stop.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
JustTapingAround. My Little Chickadee.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Maa-moon. Flamestitch.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of patriotic flags all made by the wonderful crafters on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for including one of my items in your blog. It's great to see so many other lovely products and read your fab poem. I agree we should be proud that we're British- and such a unique and diverse culture! :)
    Jo@thedovestop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the finds! Thank you for including my British coasters!

    Ellie Jacobson, the head chick
    My Little Chickadee Creations
    http://www.mylittlechickadeecreations.com
    wholesale: http://www.mylittlechickadee.trunkt.com
    blog: http://www.mylittlechickblog.com
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mylittlechickadeecreations
    twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mylittlechick
    pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mylittlechick/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both welcome. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my wallet into your British collection. :) It thrilled me to see it on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog and your right The young royals seem very down to earth just what this country needs.

    ReplyDelete