15/05/2012

Beautiful Butterflies #Etsy

Having been at work yesterday and madly busy I was feeling somewhat brain dead last night. I couldn`t for the life of me think of what to put on here. I ambled about, time wasting, looking here and there without success. Then I remembered the featured shop of the week and an idea happened like a light bulb going on. Have to admit it was a dim light bulb but it did gradually get brighter.
So I went off the the shop, DecoEclectic, created by Linzi, to have a little browse. Lot`s of lovely creations there. I then browsed the treasuries already done so I didn`t inadvertently repeat one of them.
After this I browsed again and settled on Butterflies.
Now as you know I just love butterflies. They are so delicate and ethereal, so beautiful and make me think of summer. So that was it decided. Then it was just a matter of doing a treasury and the blog side by side as I went along. At the end I added two more that didn`t feature in the treasury, just because I have blocks of six pictures, so I carried on rather than remove the last two blocks of code.
Oh dear, I think I may be rambling a bit.
The poem is one I put on facebook the other day. Not butterflies I`m afraid, sorry about that but I`m running out of time.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Clouds racing across the sky
making the sun seem shy.
First it`s out then it`s not,
a bit chilly then it`s hot.
Strange weather we have here
I just wish it would clear.
I can see the trees shivering
in this wind they are quivering.
Shaking droplets from their leaves
just as we would with our sleeves.
The clouds scurry across the sky
so many shades up on high.
They hurry past and drop their rain
and we all sigh yet again.
Such turmoil from our weather
but we survive it all together!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
DecoEclectic. Miss Bohemia.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Blue Forest Jewellery. Loutul.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Lilly`s Night Garden. STEAMPUNKSTORM.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Aunty Joan Crafts. IncrEDIBLE Toppers.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Janine King Designs. PRRINT!
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Serene Soul. Tabachin.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Tattoo socks. Faerie Moon Creations.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Clear Cut Crafts. Souer a la Souer.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Jinja Jewellery. Imogen`s Imagination.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous flock of beautiful butterflies from Etsy. I think you`ll agree they look fabulous.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for choosing to share my butterfly fascinator :o)

    the summer vibes are clearly working too...the sun is shining in sheffield!

    thank you,

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous butterfly designs and thank you for featuring my keepsake box Linda! I hope the sun comes out soon!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs you've chosen :)

    Hannah.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post as usual Linda and super picks. Thanks for including my pewter candle sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful collection, thanks for including my earrings

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely set of flutterbys! Thanks for including my bag charm.

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the lovely comments, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete