04/04/2012

Wonderful Creations #WowWednesday

Didn`t really know whether to have a theme or not today. So I went and had a look, landing on the front page, as you do, where I decided to look through the featured row. Not that many in each section but they do change to add variety. The sections are `Latest Wows` `Our Favourites` `Best Sellers` and Top Gifts`. I decided to have a browse and added a few items and discovered that every couple of times I went back they had changed which was great. So I just kept going from one section to another until I had all the crafts I needed.
As I have pointed out before these are my choices, so if you don`t see anything that you fall in love with, do have a browse through the shops as they have so much more to offer.
Yesterday I spent the morning watercolour painting. I finished off three that were almost finished and painted another as well. That`s not as industrious as it sounds as the three only needed tiny finishing touches. I thoroughly enjoyed it though and later I photographed them as well.
I seemed to spend most of the afternoon on the computer apart from a walk to the shops. The walk to the shops included a stop off at my daughters to see them all. Upon hearing I was on my way to the shop the three boys decided to accompany me. It`s a 2 minute walk from theirs and about 5 or so from mine to theirs, so not much of a walk at all. Sounded good though didn`t it? I was gone nearly an hour altogether.
My daughter did look a little bemused as they all rushed for their shoes the minute I said it was time to visit the shops. I said it was fine. They enjoyed it and got a little treat for after lunch too, which is probably why they came, of course. It`s what grandmothers do best, treating and spoiling the grandchildren.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

We know April is finally here
and it`s topsy turvey, that`s clear.
Sunny one minute and then dark
what do I hear? That`s not a lark.
A splash of water on the window,
the rain is going to flow.
The next minute a noise makes me look
staccato sound and the window shook.
Hail is frantically pelting the ground
now there`s white pellets all around.
I know they promised snow and sleet
surely not like the the changes so fleet.
The temperature wasn`t even that low
so how can there be ice, worse than snow.
April is supposed to have showers
soft and gentle, good for flowers.
Not this sudden changing of season
all in one day without reason.
I don`t mind the soft gentle rain
even when it happens again and again.
I don`t like hail pelting me
just not into pain you see.
So come back, we love you Spring
Winter should have had it`s fling!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kate Murray Soft Toys. Poppydots Crafts and Gifts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Chasing Beads. Helena Carrington.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Euneka. Sud N Soothe.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Hill Farm Crafts. Cardelicate.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Finnspirations. Bearing Gifts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Village Pottery. Ejay Originals.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SilverPaw Handmade Jewellery. Laura Lee Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Sarah Ford Textile Designer. Dach Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Perfect Patchwork. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of creations from the fabulous crafters of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment