01/04/2012

Easter Treats #WowThankYou

WoW Thank You`s turn today. It`s more fun being able to see crafts from the different sites isn`t it? You get to see far more variety than with just one site.
As Easter is so close I thought I had better find some Easter goodies to tempt you with today. I have to say they are all rather tempting. Much nicer to buy handmade gifts than mass produced and nicer still to have chocolate alternatives in such a lovely range of creative delights.
Can`t believe that Easter has crept up so fast. Where has this year gone to so quickly? We are already starting the fourth month and it seems five minutes since it was Christmas and New Year.
It will be my younger daughters birthday on Good Friday. We will be having a family get together on Easter Sunday which will be great fun, lot`s of catching up too.
Yesterday I was at work and we were busy so the day flew past as usual. I`m busy making more jug covers at the moment and waiting for my shoe clips to arrive so I can make some more of those too. I did make a few more ribbon flowers with beaded centres in preparation for their arrival. They should arrive during the week, hopefully.
I`m still looking for more beads for my beaded covers. Ideally I can find some that are being got rid of as excess and won`t be too expensive as I do tend to use rather alot on each cover. I could use less I suppose but I like them to look really nice. I could also use cheaper beads rather than glass but they wouldn`t weight them down in the same way. I feel they should stay put even in a breeze if used outside. They wouldn`t be much good if they kept falling off. I just make them to the quality that I would expect to have.
Anyway, I`m waffling again. I`d better think up a rhyme of some sort methinks.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I`d like to think up something good
and I know I really should.
It would be nice if it was witty
then I`d have a fun ditty.
After a day at work my brain is numb
works better if I`ve been sitting on my bum.
I wonder why that should be
perhaps you know, it`s only me.
Working here, thinking hard,
ought to stop me being a bard.
So why when I sit and think
does my brain so quickly link
words together into rhyme
it always happens, time after time.
Perhaps I should be afeared
and wonder if I`m really weird.
Now I`ve lost the Easter thought
and I know I really ought
to be thinking up an Easter rhyme
because this is about Easter time.
So how about a chick and bunny
nope, can`t think of anything funny.
Thinking of chocolate Easter eggs
now they`d look funny with legs.
Sorry it`s the best I can do
but I did find these crafts for you!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Imagine Design Create. Carolee Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Quirky Boots. Nyan Nyan Soy Candles.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Wrapped in Style. Sprinkles Sparkles.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Felted House. Laura Lee Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Oakapple & Rose. Pretty Tasty.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Sparrow Primitives. Miss Nova Designs.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Cherry Blossom Candles. PhotoFairytales.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
LittleBirdHouse. Creative Stitching.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Daffodil Days Ltd. Jasmine and Coco.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of delicious treats for Easter, some edible, some not.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely collection as usual Linda. Thank you very much for including us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these easter treats.


    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing my cake topper x

    ReplyDelete