24/03/2012

Saturday Selection #WowThankYou

As part of the big push to help promote the Wow Thank You site, I have a Saturday selection of goodies from the sellers there.
I do love themes and it`s fun to find crafts that go with a particular theme but sometimes it`s nice just to have a wander and pick out what you fancy. That`s what I`m doing today.
Although I have to say that when I follow a theme I can discover all manner of crafts and shops that I may not come across otherwise. Doing this blog is a great voyage of discovery.
First I discovered how much I can waffle on about not much at all. Then I discovered I could make up rhymes and even better, that people liked them. Then I realised that I could discover new shops and different crafts that are fabulous and bring them here for you all to see.
I just love Handmade crafts, they are wonderful. Always something different from the norm, good quality and fabulous. Everything I`ve bought has been of a very high standard and they are always so much better than the pictures. It doesn`t matter how good the pictures are they still don`t quite convey how tactile something can be, or the vibrancy of the colours. When I first started selling it used to surprise me that feedback would always say, `so much better than the picture`. I assumed it was my lack of photography skills that were the problem, actually still are, but once I bought things myself I could understand.
I think my photos have improved slowly, they still have a way to go, but I do try very hard to add different angles to try and give a better sense of the item. Not sure I succeed that much but I do keep trying.
I`m often told that I`m very trying..... hmmmm...
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

As the horizon starts to lighten
the sky slowly begins to brighten.
Along the edge a dusky rose,
then vivd pink as the cloud glows.
Now the colours turn to gold
oh so bright and very bold.
The sky is clear and very blue
the sun is rising. What a view.
I love to see the sunrise
wouldn`t miss this wonderful prize!
How many of you never see
this amazing sight I watch with glee?
You rush along in your busy lives
each one works hard and strives
to get more and be a go getter
hoping your life will get better.
Never realising that the best is free
there every day for you and me.
Nature always puts on a glorious show
a good way to get a wonderful glow.
Just stop a while, stand and stare
there is so much for you out there!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Glass Roof Books. Laura Lee Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Truly For You. Funky Pumpkin Cottage Industries.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Wooden Vintage Signs. Butterfly Bessie.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Perfect Patchwork. Jacqueline Jones.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Green Green Glass. Chicme.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Just Bev Soaps. Suzanne Lake - made from the heart.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Emporium Candles. Animal Glass.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Mosaic Garden. Fizzy Popov.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
From Nibs 2 Necks. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of crafts from the fabulous crafters on Wow Thank You. Do go and have a browse if you get the chance and I`m sure you`ll find more treasure.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment: