28/03/2012

My Fancy`s #WowWednesday

Where did that week go? Wow Wednesday time again already! The busier we are the faster it goes. Maybe I should amend that. The busier we are doing things we enjoy, the quicker it goes. When you are stuck doing something boring then time seems to drag. I`m sure you all recognise that feeling.
I am very lucky, I spend most of my time doing things that I love. Crafting new creations, painting, blogging and even the most tedious parts, the endless other computer work is almost fun because I am doing it for me. I spend time with family which is wonderful too.
Ooops, I`m waffling already and getting off track. But you know me, I can waffle for ever.
Back to it. What shall we have from Wow Thank You today? No, I don`t know either so I am off now to have a look and see what I can find for you.
Well no theme. I saw too many things I really liked and hadn`t seen before so I decided to add whatever caught my fancy. Some quite different items too. Hope you like them as much as I do. Don`t forget to have a browse through the shops if you get the chance.
Didn`t really get very far yesterday. I think I was still busy catching up from my weekend away. By the time I`d been back a few hours the relaxing effect had worn off.
I did manage to make some more flowers from ribbon and stitch little beads in to the middle. They look very prety, if I do say so myself. I`ve been branching out a bit into more summery creations. Besides the beaded glass, jug and bowl covers, I have been doing haircombs and shoe clips for a change of pace. I really enjoyed making them too, it was nice to do something a bit different.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Such lovely sunny weather
it brings us all together.
People have a ready smile
willing to tarry a while.
Happy to stop and chat
all about this and that.
All of that vast blue sky
lifts us up, gives us a high.
As a feel good factor it comes first
as we all satisfy our thirst
for the warmth of the sun
outside until the day is done.
The sun rises in a blaze of glory
starting the new days story.
It makes us giddy with delight
as each day we greet the sight
not even minding the morning frost
because we know all is not lost.
The day will warm with the sun rise
and all of us claim the prize.
It makes us all feel really good,
just the way we really should!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Twisted Trinkets. Muddy Puddle Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dab and a dash. Butterfly Artworks.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Patchwork Emporium. The Scrapbooker.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Glass Roof Books. LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Luvlii. Moonstone Glass.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mint To Be Stationery. Kathryn`s Cakes.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The posh shed company. Hannahbella.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Love Jo Snow. Clarissa Says.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Bella`s Crafts. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of creations from the delightful crafters on Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment: