07/03/2012

Delectable Flowers #WowWednesday

Can it really be? Already? yes it is, it`s time for WowWednesday again. Where did that week go to so fast.
Now I shall have to go and have a look around to see what I can discover to put on here for you.
I was very taken with the many flowers I saw and in the hope that spring may return I have put some of them on here for you. There are of course many things that would make ideal gifts for any occasion, although Mothers Day is the closest big one at the moment of course.
I hope you enjoy looking through my selections as much as I enjoyed finding them. Do pop along to the various shops and see what else they have to offer. You never know, you might find that perfect gift unexpectedly.
Now let me think.... yesterday. Didn`t really do alot. Some housework, food shopping and computer stuff, oh and crocheting of course. I`m not sure I could actually manage without doing any at all. Which does make me wonder what I shall do when I am on holiday. Will I take some with me? Maybe some paints instead. Oh dear, maybe I haven`t really thought this whole going away on holiday thing through and to think I was getting quite excited yesterday as I realised that my holiday is less than 6 weeks away. Have done all my stuff for it online which made me count the weeks, hence the realisation.
Now though I shall have to start planning what I can put in my case without hubby finding it before we leave. We haven`t actually been away on holiday since I opened the first shop and I became a non stop crafter. How do others manage I wonder? Will I have to leave some clothes behind? Maybe take a very large shoulder bag crammed full of wool. Ahhh, maybe I could vacuum pack a whole load of it. Now there`s a thought.... I think that could be possible.
Anyway, it`s time to stop waffling and think up a rhyme. And thats given me another thought. Do I leave the blog without any new content while I`m away, or do I prepare a whole load in advance. Oh dear, questions questions. I can see it is all going to take a lot more planning than I thought.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I thought that spring had sprung
but no Nature has slipped off the rung.
No climbing the ladder towards summer
we`ve gone backwards, what a bummer.
It rained and rained, day and night
the garden was a soggy sight.
The drains in the roads overflowed
and all the traffic was much slowed.
It fell down in a great deluge
making many people seek refuge.
The wind it howled and gusted
there will be many things busted.
The temperature turned very chill,
making one and all lose the will
to take to the great outdoors
instead we huddle once more indoors.
Why can`t it be sun by day and rain by night
now that would solve this terrible plight.
But then I wouldn`t see the stars
or even catch sight of Mars.
No longer would we see the moon
if the clouds appeared too soon.
Okay! maybe it`s better this way
letting nature take charge and play!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Forever-Flower. Artisan Leather.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Spiral Fountain jewellery. Lynwoodcrafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Pipdesigns. Princess Kitten.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kathryn`s Cakes. Fantasy Cupcakes.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Lucy Roberts. Ann Cawley Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Rebeccamaryjane`s. Fleurs de Perles.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sprinkles Sparkles. Craft on Canvas.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Sud N Soothe. Oakwood Soaperie.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Love Jo Snow. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays beautiful bouquet of flowers arrayed here for your delectation.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment: