17/03/2012

Crafty Fun #CRAFTfest

Can you believe that the week of CRAFTfest is nearly over already? Just today and tomorrow and that`s it for a few months. There have been a lot of visitors and quite a few people have had sales I`ve heard.
I haven`t as yet, so get yourself over there and buy something quick so I at least earn my stall money back this time. That was a joke.... well I was half joking... maybe not... just get over there quick!!
On a more serious note you will be missing out big time if you don`t at least go and have a browse. There are gorgeous crafts on offer and it`s worth looking if only to bookmark the sites they sell on for future reference.
Yesterday I didn`t get much done, or at least it felt like that. I seemed to be working away and not getting very far. I was going to do so much before picking up my grandson from school but I ran out of time.
He`s so cute. He comes running out when his name is called and throws himself into my arms grinning like a cheshire cat. I`m sure it`s nothing to do with the fruit bar I take for him. We had our lunch and he wrote, with help, in his Mum`s card for Sunday. A bit of a play and he was ready to go home, worn out from his exertions at school.
I`ve nearly finished some more glass covers. Two that are just the beaded covers in cream cotton and two sets in bamboo. They look rather nice in blue and grey with matching coasters. They just need the beads finished sewing on those and the cream cotton, one is finished and the other is almost ready for the beads to be crocheted on.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

It`s time to get those fingers working,
come along now, no more shirking.
Time to get those butts into gear
it`s really not as hard as you fear.
Just a little hop, a skip and you`re there,
it`s not hard, you have to care
and support all those wonderful crafters,
singing their praises up to the rafters.
They work so hard to bring you divine
crafts that look so very fine.
If they didn`t you would be reduced
to only buying mass produced.
We have such delights for you
so much that you can view.
As many categories as you could wish for
and you don`t even have to go out the door.
You can stay in your nightie or pyjamas
no need for any getting dressed dramas.
If you wish to stay in your underwear
you can be sure that we don`t care.
If you`re naked just don`t tell me
that`s not a picture I want to see
in my head all day long
it would just be wrong.
You do whatever floats your boat,
sit there bare except for a coat.
As long as you come to see us
we definitely won`t make a fuss.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Daisy Made It. Minxtures.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Wendy Elf. Jacqueline Jones.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Pillow Talk. TangentCrafts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
TwoBlueCats. Pinky Minky.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Made by Midge. Jackie Whiting.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
OSOPerfect. My Calico Heart.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Handmade Baby Shoes. Cheeky Suds.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 4
Crafts from the Heath. Colacreations.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
JOLLY DESIGNS. DM Designs.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Out Of The Bex Design. UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays marvellous display of creations fropm the CRAFTfest Stall holders.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. You and I both Linda, would love a CRAFTfest sale, or at least as you say to have some booking marking for future purchases, but can quite understand why not, there is just sooo much wonderful gift ideas on offer, just beautiful! Well done to everyone who has had sales!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic poem you have written. I am sure they will love it over at CRAFTfest. Thank you so much for mentioning my stall. I hope you get some sales and well done to everyone who has. Love Bex cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous selection, thank you so much for including my camera case :) Good luck with CRAFTfest x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting, glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete