14/03/2012

Cornucopia of Crafts #CRAFTfest

With all the excitement going on over CRAFTfest this week I thought I would do another CRAFTfest blog to display creations from some of the stall holders. I have tried to showcase different stalls this time and think I succeeded. There is such a diverse range of goods on offer that if you don`t go and have a browse you will really be missing out.
There have been over 21,000 visitors so far, at least that was the number I last spotted on twitter. I expect it is a lot higher by now. It`s been all over facebook and twitter and no doubt many other sites too.
Creative Connections the site that hosts the virtual Craft Fair is sponsored by Wow Thank You. I expect you have seen Wow Wednesday blogs on here before. So although I would normally showcase sellers from Wow Thank You today I thought I would do another CRAFTfest one instead.
Yesterday I did some painting and finished two ACEO`s with another two nearly done. It`s really great to be back into painting again. So relaxing and enjoyable I easily get lost in it for a few hours.
I did some crocheting too. I finished the shimmering wrap I was making and just need to take pics to list it. Now I have started on some glass covers in a cream cotton. I was sorting through all my beads for some to put around them. I like to use glass beads as it weights them down better once they are over a glass keeping out insects. Lot`s of people like to use them outside in the summer but they are also good if you like to take a water glass when you go to bed. I do and I reached for it half asleep one morning and was about to take a sip when something stopped me... so glad I did stop. There was a large spider floating in the glass. Yuck.
So now a glass cover is on my glass to keep out unwanted visitors.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Now CRAFTfest is well underway
with lots of stalls in which to play.
Go have a browse it`s really fun
could be a while before you`re done.
So much to see, so much to buy
look out, this week will really fly.
If you want your gift sent direct
just make sure the address is correct.
Mother`s Day is getting very near
not yet too late, never fear.
First class post will send it flying
and save your Mum from sighing.
I`m sure she deserves a special treat
something that is really neat.
Something special just like her,
the thought of a sad face is the spur.
Choose your gift and get it done
then you can go and have fun.
Stunning jewellery galore,
lot`s of gifts and so much more.
For your home, beautiful creations,
that are bound to cause sensations.
So much on offer for everyone,
be quick it will soon be gone.
A week just isn`t very long
missing it would be so wrong.
Just pop on over, you know it makes sense,
not even as far as over the fence!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Perfect Patchwork. Crafty Little Cottage.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dransfield & Proud. Lemur Lady.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mad Bags by Wendy. The Lemon Tree.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sprinkles Sparkles. Pink Giraffe.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Celestial Achelois. Lorraine Dowdle Lampwork.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Spiral Fountain Jewellery. Jennyrosemann.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Nevar. Pink Tree Studio.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SpellBinding Artisan Baking. Vintage Beadery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Dottie Designs. UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of creations from a variety of stalls at CRAFTfest.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely items chosen from the CRAFTfesters!

    I love taking part in CRAFTfest and I believe there have been record views, which is amazing, sales are a bonus, but even just the promotion for our shops is fantastic!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my Faery House in your blog!
    Best wishes,
    Nicky
    Pink Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention! What lovely items. CRAFTfest has coincided with a super busy day-job week for me so I haven't been able to promote or browse as much as I'd want, but it's still been great fun to be part of such great company and cameraderie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post =] and the way you regularly include poetry always makes me smile =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful items! Thanks for including my shops item in your post (Celestial Achelois)
    Thank you!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete