21/03/2012

Bags & Purses #WowWednesday

It`s WoW Wednesday today. Thought I would tell you just in case you hadn`t noticed the title. Don`t think I have displayed bags from the Wow Thank You site before and decided it was high time I did. So I have. Yes I know I`m stating the obvious again. Clearly I`m going out to work too much and my brain is becoming addled... or it could be my age.... hmm.
Ooops, must be something as I`m getting off track already. I shall be doing more Wow Thank You blogs in the next few weeks as we sellers on the site have decided to help raise the profile more and thus help our shops to sell more and therefore helping ourselves. Hmm... that was a bit long winded but I expect you get the idea.
It is a lovely site and Tracey the owner is a lovely person who actually consults the sellers and takes on board ideas that we offer. How about that? Quite a novelty don`t you think? Anyway, she has worked hard and continues to work hard to help this baby of hers grow. It isn`t that big a stretch to consider we might assist in that endeavour as it helps us all.
So YAY us and Go Team WoW!!!
Now that`s quite catchy, I like that.
Yesterday I was at work again. I`m sure it`s not good for me going out into the outside world to work. Although to be fair I do far longer hours and work much harder on my crafting business with the aim of, one day, doing it full time and being able to make a living from it. What could be better? Doing what you love as your full time job. Heaven.
Waffling time over, time to rhyme.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

It`s time to have a Team WOW!
For getting to work right Now!
Time to make you all sit up and see
and beg you to listen to my plea.
It really is a great place to go
you`ll find great sellers there you know.
You`ll recognise names from other places
even recognise some shop faces.
Wonderful crafts of every sort
and always happy to export.
We`ll always to our very best
so come and put us to the test.
Do visit and try our wares
and help brush away our cares.
We all want to help so much
and do our best to keep in touch
so we can do our bit
to make Wow Thank You fit
into the online shopping world
as the banner is unfurled.
The flag is up and waving well
we`re her to stay. Can you tell?
So come along and support handmade
because we crafters refuse to fade
away, we are proud of what we do
making amazing creations just for you!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Mad About Handmade. Sewn at Sanshoull.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
BeBon Design. MinXtures.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Carolee Crafts. Love Jo Snow.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ZukieStyle. Beledien Handmade.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Arabella`s Attic. Ejay Originals.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
CuriousMissClay. Court & Spark.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Green grass. Sarah Grew Textiles.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Lynwoodcrafts. Lock Stock Boutique.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Top Floor Treasures. A & V Designs.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of delectable bags and purses laid out here for you today, to drool over.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Linda for showcasing my Oriental bag

    ReplyDelete