22/02/2012

Yummy Delicious #WowWednesday.

I hopped over to the Wow Thank You website to have a look and see what I could find for a WowWednesday blog. Well I had thought I might do a theme and wanted to see what presented itself.
First I saw the beautiful watch and just had to add that, then I spotted the Easter pics and discovered they were chocolate bars. At that point I decided to add things I really liked but then a theme of sorts did evolve. I realised that they were all things I would say were yummy or delicious. Yummy is of course the technical term, but I expect you already know that.
Then I discovered more food items that looked so fabulous they had to be added too. I sat here feeling quite hungry as more delights were revealed.
It doesn`t just stop at food though.... hmmm.... I`m stating the obvious here I suppose. Tell you what I`ll stop waffling about that now and waffle about something else.
I`ll tell you about my day yesterday. I was supposed to babysit for a couple of hours but then it was called off. So I went into the city earlier than planned instead to return a cake board and to get my hubby`s birthday present. Getting him a present is really difficult. If you ask what he wants he always says, nothing. I usually end up getting practical stuff he needs and this year was no exception. Still at least he has something to open.
Coming up we have 4 birthdays in 3 days, lot`s of celebrations. Although this year the biggest celebration will be for my grandson, who was born on my daughters (his Mum)birthday. This year he will be 13 years old, officially a teenager, which obviously calls for big celebrations.
I got 120 chair covers (from the wedding) washed, dried and folded back into the bags they came in. The washing machine was doing overtime. As soon as a load was hung out on the line I put the next lot on to wash. Luckily it was very windy and they dried quickly. Just as well as I did five loads yesterday and 2 the day before. I`m just glad it`s done.
Ooops, didn`t mean to run on that much, time to rhyme.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Yummy delicious on here today.
Don`t you think, what do you say?
Gorgeous cupcakes, what a dream
all covered in swirling cream.
Delectable and yummy fudge,
so fine you won`t want to budge
until you have gazed your fill,
then you`ll be rushing for the till.
Marmalade, chocolate, biscuits and cake,
they`re real, definitely not fake.
Soaps that look good enough to eat
they really can`t be beat.
A fairy suncatcher made from glass
not something it`s easy to pass.
A lantern gives thought of a summer night,
beautiful colours glowing, what a sight.
Glass flowers for a lovely gift
just the thing to give a lift.
A memo board, a clock with a swan
to give a note of where you`ve gone.
A yummy watch, a candle that`s fun
and now we are nearly done.
Organic cloth`s, what a treat
now those you don`t want to eat.
So much on here from which to choose
whether a treat or a gift, you can`t lose!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Buttons Treasures Ltd. Daffodil Days Ltd.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Twilight crafts. My Cupcake Heaven.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Presently Thinking Ltd. Somerset Garden.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Cherry Blossom Candles. Diomo Glass.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Harrogate Preserves Co. Fantasy Fudge.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Biscuit Village. Sweet Sally Cinnamon.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Pagan Glass. LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Daisy Dumpling. Sud N Soothe.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Cake me home. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays delectable array of yummy delicious delights. Do take a little time for a browse through these lovely shops to make more discoveries.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet designs!

    I bet you're glad you've finished washing all those seat covers!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad, it was a releif to come to the end.
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete