08/02/2012

Valentine Delights #WowWednesday.

By golly it`s still so cold. What is going on? The sun was lovely and bright yesterday but it didn`t make much impact on the temperature. Brrr. And it`s set to continue and even get colder.
Still today you`ll have love to keep you warm with this valentine blog with delectable crafts from WoW Thank You. Only six days to go, better get a move on and get that card and pressie for your loved one. Just love these gorgeous creations I have found for today, they all look fabulous.
Didn`t do a lot yesterday, did have a good nights sleep monday night and was late getting up yesterday.
Don`t think I confessed on here yesterday that I fell in the snow. We were packing up the car on Monday morning at center Parcs, going backwards and forwards with all the things. (They must have taken enough for a week not 4 days)
It was a bit of a mission in the snow as the car had to be parked on the roadway. Naturally there were lots of cars moving along the road as lots of people were leaving, which is why I din`t walk around the road side of the car. HEY!!! Don`t nod off, I`m getting there. Just setting the scene for you. Anyway, I went the other side of the car, which naturally was a slope. One minute I was edging along the next I was feet in the air and a wet backside.
Soooo not a good look. I had snow up my back too, the bags I was holding got covered in snow.... Must have looked very funny. Really glad my girls weren`t there at that minute as they would have thought it was hilarious.
Anyway enough of my rabbiting.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

The snow all looks so very pretty
it almost makes me want to be witty.
It sparkles and glows so bright
in the glorious sunlight.
The cold though is a different matter
I think I really need to be fatter.
Then maybe I won`t feel quite so cold
ready at a moments notice to fold
myself under a cosy blanket, all snug,
just as snug as a bug in a rug.
Some would say the air is bracing
it`s certainly not when you`re facing
into the wind when out for a walk
it`s so cold I can`t even talk.
The temperature doesn`t get above nought
and I really think that it ought
to climb a bit during the day.
Else how can I go outside to play?
I haven`t yet made a snowman
in this chill I don`t think I can.
My fingers would certainly freeze
and my face ice up in the breeze.
My toes might get frost bite
and that would be an awful sight.
So for now I`ll just have to wait
and leave the snowman for another date!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Hannahbella. Handmade Bramley Cards and More.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Claire Wood Jewellery. Cherished Heart Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Twilight crafts. Butterfly Bessie.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Cheeky Creations. Whirlado.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Mint To Be Stationery. Court & Spark.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Jo`s Cakes. Carolee Crafts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Daffodil Days Ltd. Spiral Fountain Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Michelle Samuels Design. Hippywitch Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Craft on Canvas. Sparrow Primitives.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of love tokens from the wonderful sellers at WoW Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in this lovely selection :-)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my strawberry candle, what lovely selection!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including our shelf blocks! Much appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my pen & ink rosebud garland Valentine card in this beautiful collection. :-) Caroline - Mint To Be Stationery

    ReplyDelete