01/02/2012

Delectable Delights #WowWednesday

To keep the variety going we are having a look through the WoW Thank You site today.
I have had a shop on there for a while and was thinking of taking things off the shop, then out of the blue the other day, the first sale. As you can guess, I was highly delighted.
I noticed that there are some new shops on there that I haven`t seen before, although saying that there are lots of shops I haven`t seen anyway.
Do go and have browse if you get the chance, there are lot`s of very different items on there, worth a look, you never know what you might find.
Okay then.... yesterday. Started very grey and excessively cold. Was quite a struggle to force myself out of bed, then when I was out I just wished I was back in there. But, heroically, I think, I stayed up and got on with the day.
I decided, on the spur of the moment as you do, to have a 2 Day Sale. And not just any sale... A Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale in my Folksy shop!! Buy in the usual way and get the cheapest item free. Pretty good if I do say so myself. So don`t forget to pop along there if you are looking for a bargain. Did have several Sale bargains in my WoW Thank You shop but the sale there is over now.
So what else did I do besides computer work. Ahhh yes, I made the decision to go through my stock and check where it`s listed. I have a feeling that there are items not listed anywhere, I did make a very small start on that. Very small. But I will get on with that, hopefully later in the week.
Got a pair of gloves finished in another new stitch and another pair almost finished, woo hoo. A hat is half done and a scarf about a quarter done. One day I will actually finish one thing before I start something else and pigs might fly too. Ha Ha!!
My 12 yr old grandson popped round to do my ironing and we had a lovely chat while he did it, some deep and philosophical thoughts too as well as fun stuff. We had quite a few laughs which was nice. I am highly delighted that he wants to earn extra pocket money in this way, as I hate ironing. Well actually that`s not entirely true. I hate the idea of doing it, once I get going it`s not so bad, but having someone else do it is better still.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Life is a journey for us all,
the type of experience is your call.
You can bury yourself alive
or get out and live and thrive.
Every person has a choice each day
to improve themselves or to stay
in the same old rut and exist.
Or to stand up and make a fist,
make a promise to live life to the full
and not put up with any more bull!
Many say I hate my life
it`s always so full of strife.
But we create the life we have got
however we feel about our lot.
You have to change your thinking about much
and then really get in touch
with the real you deep inside
tochange this life in which you reside.
They say life is short and it`s true
live life for your loved ones and YOU!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Spiral Fountain Jewellery. L`elli Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Ann Leitch. Handmade With Love.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Ribbons and Rosebuds. Emily Parkes Art.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Animal Glass. Nicky Louth Davies.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cherry Blossom Candles. Birdtable.com
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The posh shed company. Made in Oak.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Miss Cake. Robin and Rose Boutique.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Glass Roof Books. Top That Cards.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Caterpillar Designs. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of crafts from the wonderful sellers on the WOW Thank You site.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely blog & thank you so much for featuring my dragon necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW indeed! Some absolutely gorgeous finds in your gallery!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for the feature : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome, thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete