25/01/2012

Hearts Delight #Handmade #Folksy

I`m back online at last. It has been a long few days without my internet. My new router arrived and I thought great, plug it in and away we go. No such luck. Plugged it all in nothing. Lights on, check, wires in the right place, check. Internet? NO!! Tried a few things, nothing.
Then I decided to try the old wires back on, one at a time. First thing, The ADSL box. Big improvement, an extra light. Still no internet. Changed the next wire, no different. Then I changed the wire back to the old one from the computer to the new router and BINGO!!! We have lift off.
Wouldn`t you think that the wires would have been checked not to mention the all important little box? Still, I don`t care now we have lift off and I am back online.
Thank you all for still visiting, it was much appreciated. I am also very glad my brother lives just around the corner and let me use his computer quite a lot so I could still put the blogs on here.
Am also very grateful to my daughter for letting me use hers. Shame I don`t know enough as yet to have made my blog come out properly using it. I have learnt alot in the last year and a half but clearly still have much to learn. But then that`s what life is all about a continuing learning curve. Keeps the brain active anyway.
Anyway, this blog had to be Heart`s Delight as I now have mine once more. Yay!!
Plus Valentine`s is racing towards us alarmingly fast. I can`t believe how fast this month is going, if I`m not careful I will blink and miss Valentine`s altogether. So I will do a few more Valentine type blogs before the big day especially for all those that are looking for something special that isn`t on every shelf in every shop. After all, your loved one is unique and deserves a unique gift.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

My internet`s returned, my life is back
and boy oh boy I did feel the lack.
I couldn`t do all I needed to do
and couldn`t connect with all of you.
Now I have finally returned,
so delighted that you haven`t spurned
coming to view and see what`s new
what I find especially for you.
This has given my heart such delight
that I now bring you a wondrous sight.
A heart on a cup filled with a candle
a soap that`s lovely to handle.
Magnets and a key to your heart
from which you won`t want to part.
A valentine puppy that is so cute
an Owl card that is such a hoot.
Decorations, a wall hanging a card,
choosing will be so very hard.
Jewellery, a cushion, a cactus pot,
they all look so very hot.
A coaster and cosy for your mug,
so cute they`ll want to give you a hug.
So many hearts for you to choose,
take the plunge, what have you got to lose?


SHOP NAME 2
 Dees Designs.
SHOP NAME 3
Aunty Joan Crafts.
SHOP NAME 6
Hattifer`s Hand Sewn Gifts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Adien Crafts. November Garden.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dayzee. Earth Kandi.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Shoogly Beads. Moomins.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
PollyPurpleHorse Crafts. Sewflair.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Welsheggdesigns. The Owl & the Pussycat.
SHOP NAME 5
LOULABEE.

Hope you enjoyed todays delightful array of hearts. If you are looking for something for your loved one, I hope you found it here.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely collection! Thank-you for including my little puppy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally have your internet connection back! Thank you for including my key rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Linda! Lovely blog as always. Not that I am a romantic or anything, but I DO love Northfield Primitives' wee doggy if anyone would like to treat me for Valentine's day, hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my card amongst all these lovely creations. Glad you`re back in the modern world, strange how 2 years ago not being online wouldn`t have bothered me, now I think I`d go mad!

    ReplyDelete