12/01/2012

Crafts #WowThankYou

I haven`t done a blog on Wow Thank You for a while, or did I do one last week? I can`t remember without checking but it seems a while, so I think I will go and have a look on there to see what I can find to show you. Not sure yet if there will be a theme or if I will add whatever takes my fancy.
Now I`m sure you are intrigued to know what you are about to see. No peeking and then coming back, it will spoil the surprise. Anyway I can`t peek because I haven`t even looked yet, so you shouldn`t either.
Well I think I found a nice assortment of delectable goodies for you to browse. Couldn`t settle on a theme as I kept seeing so many lovely things I wanted to add.
Yesterday I got on like a house on fire. You`ll be proud of me, I actually did some finishing off. That collar awaiting buttons? Done. Another mug cosy set, added hearts and a button. Got another set nearly finished and two pairs of fingerless mitts nearly finished. The scarf I started in the new pattern is about a third done, so that`s coming along nicely too. I got photos taken of the mug set, a pair of fingerless mittens and the collar too.
The night before I was embroidering hearts onto a mug cosy and coaster in yarn. I am so unused to embroidering that it took ages. In fact I was busy finishing it off yesterday morning first thing so I could take pics and list it.
I think I really should practice some embroidery. Very often I think something would be nice with a few flowers or something embroidered on but don`t because it takes so long. If I did it more often I would be a lot faster at it.
Collected the 5 year old grandson from school yesterday too and today all four grandchildren are coming for tea, so I shall be busy preparing that in advance. That way I`m not stuck in the kitchen cooking, I can enjoy the time with them instead.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

My brain has been buzzing so fast,
sometimes I wonder, will it last?
It`s still got a lot of years to go
so it needs to have a go slow.
But the ideas buzz round and round
then the brain goes into overdrive I`ve found.
Busy working out the best way
to make something the next day.
Trouble then is that I am so tired
and yet my brain is still so wired.
If only ideas would come one by one,
then some wouldn`t vanish, totally gone.
I suspect all crafters are the same
because they all love the crafting game.
Beads, gemstones, yarn or fabric
they all start the creative magic.
For others there are many more,
we work till our fingers are sore.
Wrists aching, eyesight going
working while the ideas are flowing.
We are lost without our craft
for many it`s a life raft.
While we work the world fades away,
it certainly does for me, anyway!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Pagan Glass. A Little Bit of Annie.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Alexandra Buckle. Butterfly Artworks.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Diomo Glass. Yaa Fumanti.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
BeBon Design. Daisy Dumpling.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
FABRYAN. LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Artyzan Crafts. Love Jo Snow.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Somerset Garden. Kookie Baby Gifts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Pixie Doodles. Glass Roof Books.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Scrummy Yummy Shop. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of crafts from the fabulous sellers on the WoW Thank You website.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment: