29/01/2012

Crafting Nutters! #Handmade #Folksy

It`s the crafting Nutters today. Once more you get the chance to see a selection of their fabulous creations all in one place. Have to say there are so many amazing things that in my head I am already a pauper.
If you are looking for a special gift where better to look than Handmade where you know the item will be of a high quality and not found anywhere else.
I know these crafts are good as I have bought many myself and am always amazed at how much better they are in reality as photos never truly do them justice.
Yesterday I was busy trying to catch up on computer stuff and trying to get some draft listings ready too.
I also went with my two daughters and grandaughter, to a friend of mine, who is turning up the bridesmaids dresses and the brides dress too. Time is getting a bit short now as the wedding is three weeks away, scarily close.
Today I am off to my brother`s as we are all off out for a meal for my nephew`s 18th birthday. I am pretty sure that he only turned 15 five minutes ago.
I am feeling rather pleased with myself as I made up another new stitch and am making a scarf in it. Crochet is so relaxing that as I`m working my mind is going into overdrive thinking, `what if`, all the time. So when I finished one thing I decided to have a go at one of my `what if` musings and was really pleased with the way it turned out. With the scarf coming along nicely, I`m going to try some gloves in it too. I just really love trying out new things, I find it very exciting to make up new stitches, well new to me, and make things with it. If I did research I would probably find that someone else has already done it, but I`m not bothered because I enjoy the adventure of it all.
One of these days I`ll work out how to put a video on here and show you all how I do it, this new one and the last one.
Okay enough waffling, it`s time to rhyme.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

As the sky starts to lighten
and the world begins to brighten,
colours streak across the sky
an artists palette up on high.
The sky has turned gold
a colour oh so very bold.
Fingers of bright golden light
creep across the land, a fabulous sight.
The rooftops have all turned golden
and to nature I am beholden
for the beauty I see each morning,
a different picture each dawning.
It really is a beautiful day,
what more can I say?
A day where it`s good to be alive
and I will do more than thrive.
Nature`s beauty makes me want to paint
oh no please don`t faint!
I will paint again one day
but when, just yet I cannot say!


SHOP NAME 1
NOfkants Curios.
SHOP NAME 4
 Maxine Veronica Handmade Jewellery..
SHOP NAME 5
Red Devil Crafts. 

SHOP NAME 2
 Girl of the Sixties.
SHOP NAME 4
 Creative Treasures.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Colour Me Fun. Ann Chandler Originals.

SHOP NAME 4
Oakapple and Rose.
SHOP NAME 5
By UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous display of crafts from the very talented crafters in the New Year Nutters.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. lovely colourful selection today and thank you for including my necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my book cover bag Linda. Some lovely items as usual. I especially like the Harebell painting from Oakapple and Rose, the Russian bracelet from Creative Treasures, and Natalie's lovely fox keyring.

    But they are all great.

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda for including me in this fabulous selection. All beautiful, especially love Diggi's pen and Teresa's bracelet xxx

      Delete
  3. Yay! Thank you for including my rainbow obsidian fox keyring, he looks very happy resting there amongst all your feature items! Lots of my faves included and especially love the colours in your scarf and mittens!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda
    It's not surprising you get so many views. Your blog is fabulous. It is interesting - you have a mixture of things to say both personal and about your craft AND we get always get a little verse, plus lots of handmade goodies to view. You are very talented. Well done!

    Thanks for including my bag too & you are right the photo doesn't really do it justice!

    Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda
    Thank you for including my Necklace in your blog. very colourful, all the items are beautiful espesh Oakapple and Roses watercolour and Dotties Tree of Life Album, loved reading your Verse.
    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I can comment on blogs again, I've been getting a red card for weeks now:)

    Thank you so much for including my Kindle case, it's so good of you to include so many lovely things here each day, you're a bit of a star you know!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete