04/01/2012

Craft SALE #WowWednesday

As it is Wednesday I decided to have another WoW Wednesday blog today. A big factor was the many sale items available on there at the minute. There are some great bargains to be had if you take a little time to have a look. Let`s face it, there are always birthdays and anniversarys and other special occasions coming up that gifts are needed for. It makes sense to have a look and buy while the sales are on.
There are many shops with sale items all worth a closer look not just the ones I have displayed for you here.
Yesterday it was extremely windy in my part of the world. But I bravely ventured out to the post office and sent my parcels, then I hopped on the bus and went into the city as I had a few things to do.
It was dry when I left, only spitting a bit when I got off the bus and went into the bookshop, by the time I came out the rain was torrential. I stood in the doorway with a few other people hoping that it would slow up. Eventually it eased a bit and I did a quick trot to the next shop. Went in, came out, still raining. From there walked to the bank and got drenched by a bus going through a huge puddle. Nice. But I was already quite wet so it didn`t matter that much. I did most of the things I had intended to do before I got fed up and headed home. Luckily by the time I got off the bus the rain had stopped, the temperature that had been mild in the morning had dropped by half though. It was a bit nippy to say the least.
Hopefully I won`t have to venture into the city again for at least a couple of weeks and hopefully longer. At least if I don`t go there I can`t be tempted to buy yarn. I was tempted yesterday to go and have a look but luckily it was raining so hard that I decided not to. Lucky for my bursting cupboards that is, not to mention my bank balance.
Okay time to write the rhyme.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

It was dire out everything blowing
about in the wind, with me slowing
to dodge missiles sailing by
twigs that had learnt to fly.
In places trees had fallen down,
it`s enough to make one frown.
I was trying hard to keep my feet,
didn`t want to land on my seat.
It`s so undignified I find
and I really would mind
folks seeing me sprawled on the ground
in a very ungainly mound.
Not too many people were out
only daft ones like me were about.
The clouds deposited a waterfall
and I wasn`t happy at all.
Less happy with the bus that drowned
me from the small lake on the ground.
At that point I didn`t care
I was already wet to be fair.
Jeans all clammy, face running with water
and then I realised I din`t oughter
be going out on such a day
I should have stayed home to play
with crafty stuff and have fun,
too late though, it was already done!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Handmade By Di. Sarah Grew Textiles.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Monkeys from Heaven. Averilpam.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
CoCo Home Designs. Blue Sky Bunting.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
MysticMoon. Eccentric Ella.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Scrummy Yummy Shop. Wooden Vintage Signs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Imagine Design Create. Lilly`s Night Garden.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Hannahbella. Mad About Handmade.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
BeBon Design. WithNature Skincare.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Top Floor Treasures. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of crafts that are all in the sale on WoW Thank You website. Do have a browse, there are bargains to be had.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. great selection of goodies :o))
    Love the jimmy choos sign

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love that there are always new shops to explore...some great choices! Reading about your trip to town made me smile..we must have had every sort of weather here yesterday,sun,wind,torrential rain and hail,so apart from a 10min trip to PO during sunny bit,I stayed inside lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it typical that you only had that awful weather while you were out?! It was horrendous here too, but luckily I didn't have to go anywhere. I hate when you get drowned by a passing vehicle, happens to me all the time, lol!
    Thanks for featuring my Top Floor Treasures tote bag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nearly got blown over on my way home from town yesterday, thankfully the rain stayed off until I was nearly home. Being that wet on a windy day is definitely not fun!
    Lovely choices, thanks for including my polymer clay bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete