18/01/2012

Big Sale #WowWednesday

There has been a sale going on at WoW Thank You, but all good things must come to an end. The sale will be finishing soon so I decided to do a Sale blog today as a Wow Wednesday.
So everything you see on here is in the sale and each seller does of course have other sale items. Definitely worth your while to go and have a browse, especially of you have gifts to buy for upcoming special occasions. Or of course you want a treat for yourself.
I found an amazing amount of sale items and a very diverse range too. I hope you enjoy the display and find something you like.
Yesterday I went into the city again, it seems to be getting a bit of a habit, this city lark. I hang my head because I bought some yarn. In know I`ve got enough to stock a warehouse already but I needed a particular shading in the marble yarn.... and I might just have bought another one too. What can I say, I`m a yarn addict, it`s becoming an expensive habit too.
It was a nice morning so I braved the cold and took some photos of completed items. Some were good, others too light. I really need to work on my photography skills. I probably need to spend several hours trying out different settings and looking at the results so I know where I am going wrong. Trouble is I don`t have several hours free at the moment. One day...
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Want a bargain, here`s the place,
they`re spread out before your face.
All of these are in the sale,
you`ll get a bargain without fail.
Please don`t leave it too late,
else bargainless will be your fate.
Have a browse see what you can find,
you`ll certainly be tempted, mind.
I know I`m tempted every day,
try not to be, but what can I say?
There are times when I succumb,
not my fault I cannot be numb
to all the beautiful creations,
so many that are sensations.
I have a weakness for lovely crafts
and you know, I see rafts
of delectable delights on every site.
Every day is a very tough fight.
If I don`t succeed in fighting the urge
then I end up having a splurge
and my home will be filled right up
with no room to even lift a cup.
I could do with a room the size of a barn
to keep all my purchases and my yarn.
But that`s a dream for another day,
now it`s time for you to go and play!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Somerset Garden. Keepsakes & Pictures.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Crafts from the Heath. Imagine Design Create.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Handmade By Di. The Owl and the Pussycat.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Cotton Cottage. Spiral Fountain Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Made In Oak. Amy`s Baby Boutique.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Phoebe dreams. Made by Emm.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
It Speaks To Me. BeBon Design.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Penny`s Personalised Plates. Pipdesigns.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Raffique. Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous display of crafts all at special sale prices. Sale will be finished very soon, possibly by the end of the week, so get in there quick and snag yourself a bargain.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda - thanks for including me in this lovely collection. I know what you mean about the urge to splurge - I have lots of beads already but always find I 'need' some more !
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete