14/12/2011

Gifts #WowWednesday

Thought I would feature crafts from WoW Thank You today that would help with gift ideas. Not much longer for buying gifts online now, so if that`s what you prefer to do, to avoid the shops with the crowds and queues, it`s time to start making your choices. A week and a half to Christmas now, not long at all. Quite scary how fast it is rushing away this year. Is it me or is this year going faster than ever?
Are you well organised and already got all or most of your gifts? If so that`s great because now you can find treats for yourself, or get a head and buy upcoming birthday gifts.
I am finally getting somewhere. I finally got round to writing most of my cards and even gave some out. Yay! Also got a few pressies wrapped and given out, more Yay! This week I really have to get everything sorted and start wrapping more and get the cards in the post, then I`ll really feel like I`m getting somewhere.
Yesterday I couldn`t really settle to much at all, although I did get a lot of cards written, most of them actually. A visit to the doctors in the morning and sadly a funeral in the afternoon doesn`t put you in the mood for much.
Today though is another day and now it`s time to move forwards once more. So Christmas here I come.
TODAY I will do an Offer in MY shop, Uniquely Yours on WoW Thank You. Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price, refunded via Paypal. The cheapest item will be Half Price. This offer is for TODAY ONLY.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

All that glitters is not gold
at least that`s what I`ve been told.
It`s not, it`s silvery too,
sparkles for me and you.
Twinkling in the bright moonlight,
the stars are so very bright.
The moon cuts a swathe throught the night
making frost shimmer, what a sight.
The night is bright and crisp
not even the slightest wisp
of cloud to mar the sky
or the view up on high.
Then the night fades away
a brightening hints at the day.
A dusky orange glow on the horizon
signals night is almost done.
As colours creep across the sky
I revel in it and sigh.
Such a wonderful glorious sight
as day takes over night!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Wooden Vintage Signs. The Mosaic Garden.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
From Nibs 2 Necks. Ribbons and Rosebuds.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Daisy Chain Gifts. Nyan Nyan Soy Candles.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Somerset Garden. CuriousMissClay.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Merudu. Dolly Daydream.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Bee Designs. Green grass.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ZukieStyle. MinXtures.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Monkeys from Heaven. LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both from Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous display of crafts from WoW Thank You and that you found some gift ideas.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. oooh some lovely gift ideas there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant choices. Although I've a shop on WTY I don't often think to look on there to buy. I tend to shop on sites when I'm on their forums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my ruffle make up bag with all these lovely other items.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Union Jack Dog Collar. Have a lovely Christmas and New year. Good to hear you are more organised than me, I have written one card, that needed to be in the post and wrapped 3 presents! Oh dear!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments
    @averilpam, I know what you mean. be good when they get their forum.
    @Zukie, I`m not very organised at all this year, should all be done by now. ooops.

    ReplyDelete