24/12/2011

Christmas Eve! #Handmade #Folksy

So how is it going in your household? Is it frantic or all calm and serene?
I am at work today, I have been rushing about this morning, getting this blog sorted and off to my local veggie shop to pick up my order before heading off to work.
yesterday I looked after the four grandchildren while my daughter was at work. We headed into the city on the bus and started with a visit to my younger daughter and fiance and his parents. We had a lovely visit there and then walked into the city centre. First stop was for cinnamon pretzels. They might be messy but boy do they taste good. I say messy, it wasn`t for the older ones just the little two that got covered in cinnamon sugar. didn`t matter we soon cleaned that off. Then it was a trip to the big library, the Forum, where I thought they would have a craft market. But no, we were out of luck, the last one had been on the 18th. Instead we went into the childrens room for the little ones to have a play and a story. I thought we would go home after that, but no such luck, they all insisted on a visit to poundland. Oh dear!
Once home though we tucked into lunch and I put my ham in the pot to cook. The 12 yr old became the ironong fairy and waded through my ironing, bless him, he did a great job and really earned his money. He is saving hard for some software he wants to get, so has been busily doing any jobs going, including car cleaning. I think it`s great that he is prepared to put in the effort and earn his own money.
I did more wrapping, took some presents round to my brothers and then got ready to go to my younger daughters for a lovely meal.
Todays crafts are once more a variety that caught my eye, so I added them randomly. Hope you like them as much as I do.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
Have FUN and ENJOY!!!

It`s Christmas Eve, excitements growing
can you see it all glowing,
in the faces of those you meet
especially of those you greet.
The children are full of fizz,
all getting in a tizz.
Now the preparation`s all done
and it`s time for the fun.
Get togethers like a party,
not for us the arty farty.
Lot`s of loved ones all togehter
I love to hear them blether.
Everyone talking, lot`s of laughter
lot`s of memories to look at after.
Children racing around all wired
very sure they won`t be tired.
But Santa`s already on his way,
the elves have finished their play.
Soon the children will hear bells jingle
and the excitement will start to tingle
as they desperately shut their eyes
and sleep comes quickly, as Santa flies
on his way stopping there and here
they`ll be pressies galore, never fear!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Hearts and Homespun. Sue Smith Glass.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Fabric Mountain. Caracatus Pots.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Burning Desire. LYONSLEAF.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Apple Blossom Gifts. Pride And Joy.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Codgerbags. Robyn Jane.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Enchanted Soul. UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful array of crafts. Have a browse of the lovely shops if you get the chance.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment