26/12/2011

Boxing Day!!

Bit late this morning. Was so busy yesterday non stop that I didn`t get a chance to do todays blog. Ooops.
So did you all have fun yesterday and did santa leave you everything you wanted?
Have to say I got all I wanted and so much more. We`ve had great family get togethers with too much eating and drinking and much fun and laughter.
We do love to play games and luckily I got given the new Wii Pictionary and it is absolutely brilliant. We loved the box game of pictionary and do tend to get a little..... well maybe a lot rowdy, while playing it. But it does mean all huddling round one person drawing in any team. We often play boys against the girls. The Wii one though is on the TV so all can easily see it and be sitting comfortably. I think that may well be coming out tonight when we have a get together. If I get time during th day i may have a go at my Udraw on the Wii which I also got, it`s the tablet you do the drawing on for the Pictionary game. It teaches you to draw or to improve your drawing and as I intend to make more time for painting this year I shall enjoy that. I also get a candle making kit, something I have been thinking about having a go at for some time.
I shall recycle jars and paint on them with glass paints and use soya wax to put a candle inside. I do like the idea of soya candles or beeswax, I think they are just as good mainly because you don`t get the harmful chemicals that cheaper candles can give off. Yay!! I shall definitely give it a go. How good they`ll be? Well, we`ll see if they ever make it for sale. They will if they are good enough. I will definitely be making them for me to use outside in the summer, to keep the insects away of an evening....and they look so pretty.
I shall be busy baking this morning, quiche, sausage rolls and mince pies. Preparing salad and cooking some part bake bread. I must be forgetting something because that doesn`t look a lot. Let me think. Home cooked ham, prawns, quiche, chocolate log, yummy biscuits, lots of salad..... hmm... I`m missing something, but not sure what. Oh well i expect it will come to me.
Oh my goodness, look at me waffling on. better write a quick verse.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Christmas day has been and gone,
hope your pressie pile was more than one.
Here comes another day of fun
until Boxing Day is done.
I`ll be busy baking all day
not really, lot`s of time for play.
Will you be hitting the sales
and maybe leaving all the males
comfortably at home to rest
while you fight to find the best
bargains that you can find
or do you find all that a bind?
Fighting through a moving crowd
all the music much too loud,
queues all way too long,
such a very grumpy throng.
Much more fun not to roam
easier to stay at home!
YAY!!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Maxine Veronica Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Handmade by Edwina.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
NOfkants Curios.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kate`s Curios.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
DIGGI WOODTURNING.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful array of crafts for you to enjoy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. The Wii Pictionary sounds great, you may be in for a noisy Boxing Day !
    Thanks for including my items and have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day Linda and thank you for including my necklaces. Max xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a lovely day Linda!

    Thank you for including my crocheted coat and also one of my framed embroidered aceo's in your blog today.

    Natalie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda
    Sounds like a fun day ahead!
    Thanks for including my bag and purse today. Have a great boxing day!

    Edwina

    ReplyDelete