28/11/2011

Something Different #WowThankYou

I went looking for the unusual and different today. Although saying that, everyone`s idea of unusual and different does tend to vary, sometimes by quite a lot. I decided to have a look and see what Wow Thank You had to offer and they had a variety of things that I think of as different. I hope you like the choices I made as much as I do and that you`ll take the time for a little browse in the shops. I think it will be well worth your while as I`ve come across so many fabulous things.
I decided to go with this idea mainly because I am always looking for that certain something that`s different to give as a gift. I think we all do really and often end up with generic mass produced stuff because we give up defeated and run out of time. So this is to help those that want something a bit diferent.
Yesterday.... what did I do? Housework in a grump when I couldn`t list my item. Visited the sick all afternoon and did a bit of crochet in the evening. Not really a very productive day and I shall be at work tomorrow.
I work in a pharmacy and we are always busy so the day goes quickly. I usually manage some crochet in my lunch hour too. Yay!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Yesterday I was grumpy and a bit sad
today I am tired of the grumpy fad.
Last night coming home, I saw the moon
and wondered should I howl like a loon?
I haven`t seen the moon for a while,
it was a sliver, looked like a smile.
It hung there lopsided and very low
didn`t give out much of a glow.
The sky was full of stars, so clear
they all felt so very near.
It was late afternoon, not night
seemed wrong to see such a sight.
I`m still not ready for winters embrace
but I can`t ignore the cold on my face.
It tells me that ready or not it`s here
but it will get much worse I fear.
Reports of frost and a big chill
really aren`t giving me a thrill.
Although you can`t beat a frosty morning
with diamonds sparkling as day is dawning.
Frost shimmering like a beautiful jewel
to miss that I`d be a fool.
If we look hard we can find a reason
why there is good in every season!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Presently Thinking Ltd. Windfall Preserves.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Just Bev Soaps. Little Silverleaf.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Harrogate Preserves Co. Timecatcherclocks.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Biscotti Kitchen. Lucy Roberts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
StemPunk Glass. Vintage Beadery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mint To Be Stationery. Molly Moo and Jessica too.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Dach Crafts. SMD Clocks and Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
ALL FIRED UP. Penny`s Personalised Plates.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both by UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of unusual gift ideas.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great collection! Thanks for including my Pen & Ink Personalised Original Florida Stork Drawing! :-)
    Caroline @Mint To Be Stationery.

    ReplyDelete