16/11/2011

Gift Ideas #WowWednesday

Yep, more gift ideas today. These are from WOW Thank You, an up and coming site that I think will be very big before we know it. Tracey Kifford, who`s brainchild it is, has her hands firmly on the helm, determined to make this a great site. Tracey actually listens to input from sellers and keeps us informed every step of the way. We know when things are changing, what advertising is being done, what we have to do to make our stuff more visible for themes and occasions. It`s great for sellers, easy to load and sort your pics, all very straight forward and simple. I`m looking forward to the site having forums so we sellers can interact and I know customers like to go onto forums too, especially if there are places to show off new listings. I am hoping that soon a lot more customers will be finding their way to the site and showing their approval too.
You know it`s getting close and its time to start clicking and buying those gifts. Much easier online as it`s all done in a few clicks, don`t even have to get out of the jammies. Actually we aren`t fussed how you internet shop, dressed up or naked. No wrapping up against the cold, fighting crowds of shoppers or queueing for half an hour to pay for a couple of things.
Or if you`re like me, you get so fed up with the long queues, you dump your selections and walk out. I was in the city the other day and I know it was lunchtime...ish.. but the queues were horrendous. Why don`t they plan for this and have more staff on more tills? And don`t get me started on the self service tills.... They really annoy me, I go to a shop to be served! Remember that? Good old fashioned service? Aren`t their profits high enough without making everyone put their own stuff through the tills?
What the staff don`t stop to think about when they encourage you to use them, is the fact that the more that use them the more they put in and the more staff they can do without. Even higher profits.
Anyway rant over.... for now. A trip into the city will start me off again.
Had a fraught morning with things going wrong and didn`t seem to get anywhere. I did want to go into the dreaded city to buy some yarn. Yes I know I said I wouldn`t, but my daughter wants a hat and scarf in the one colour I don`t have. So this time I do have to buy some more. If anyone wants to order a style in a different colour to what`s available in one of my shops or website, tell me now and I`1ll get the yarn at the same time. Yarn buying is a real guilty pleasure. Should have seen hubby`s face when I said I needed to go buy some and he doesn`t know half of what I have stashed away. Ooops.
Think I`ve probably waffled on enough today.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

It`s getting very close you know.
Are you getting a christmas glow?
Gifts for Dad and for Mum,
come on now, don`t get glum.
Grandparents too and the kids,
finances shouldn`t be on the skids.
If you come and buy handmade
then you won`t find yourself laid
out on the floor recovering from shock,
instead you`ll be ready to rock.
No one will know how much you paid
and so quickly the pain will fade.
Your finances will recover fast
as quick as Christmas goes past.
You would have to be really dense
not to know it makes perfect sense,
to come and get your gifts from us,
all done fast without a fuss.
What more could you want I ask?
Except making easy this onerous task.
Come to us and it will be fun
and that task will be quickly done!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Minxtures. Jane Exelby`s.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Summer Pudding. Handmade With Love.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Somerset Garden. Buds Galore.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Oakwood Soaperie. Laura Groom Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dottie Designs. Serendipity Originals.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Presently Thinking Ltd. Esselle.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Ribbons and Rosebuds. Ellie Ellie.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
From Nibs 2 Necks. The playhouse company.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both by Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful array of fabulous creations from the talented sellers at WOW Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous selection, I've never visited Wow Thank you before so will have to make trip (or a click) over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh some familiar shops but lost of fab new ones for me to explore... I am with you on the self service tills,they should give you a discount for serving yourself lol lol

    ReplyDelete