27/11/2011

Delectable Delights from #CRAFTfest.

Did you guess what`s here from the title? No? Well it`s fabulous and delectable delights from the CRAFTfest stalls. Why not give it a go, what have you got to lose?
Have a browse through the pictures below and when you see something you like just click on the pic to be magically transported to the CRAFTfest stall of the owner. That quick and easy. The best part is that many of the stalls will have items from their various shops and or websites so you get to see a wider variety all in one place. Can`t be bad.
See how we all think of you? That`s the sort of service you used to get in bricks and mortar shops but real service seems to be a thing of the past. Better not get started on that, it`s a major irritation of mine. I could fill pages with it, but I won`t.
I`ll just move on and not think about it.
I will just say that I am highly disappointed that none of you, that`s right, NONE of you have been to my shops or website and bought anything. Not even a small token. I think you could just make a teensy effort to support handmade British crafts. If it helps, It will make me dance a jig and I`ll be walking round with a cheshire grin on my face. Come on it`s worth it for that alone. No? Okay....
Yesterday I took a gift to work with me. A bottle of wine with a festive jacket and 3 black buttons to do it up, reminiscent of a Santa suit. It looked good, very smart and the recipient loved it, so I`m making another like that to put in my shop. It will be finished today.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Online crafts are much more fun
and you`ll find the shopping`s soon done.
No crowds of people everywhere,
no annoyance as folk stop and stare.
You`ll find all you could want and more
without setting foot outside the door.
Stay snug and warm in your home
through manic shops you don`t have to roam.
I can`t stand when people amble
when I want to hurry and scramble,
from place to place to get it done
because for me shops are no fun.
Crowded busy and far too hot
can never find a cooler spot.
Why is there always a long queue?
Such a sight just makes me blue.
In reality it makes me see red,
why can`t these people stay in bed.
Just let me get my shopping and go,
that never happens, what a blow.
So online is the best place to be,
venture into a city and then you`ll see.
Better to come and shop with us,
quickly done without a fuss.
We`ll send it all direct to you
and methinks that is your cue,
to have a browse, let your fingers fly,
then a few clicks and you can buy!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sparkles. Artyzan Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Wedding Toppers Christmas Ornaments. Violetta Handmade.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
JoysofGlass. BuggalugBubbles.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Somerset Garden. SciArtImages.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cheeky Suds`. My Calico Heart.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Carolee Crafts. Jolly Designs.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Top Floor Treasures. Perfect Patchwork.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
C Shell Designs. WeirdWood.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Dottie Designs. Lynwoodcrafts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Mad About Bags. Funky Mosaics.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Mystic Earth. SimJaTa.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both by UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays stunning array of delectable crafts from the Stall holders at CRAFfest. Do pop over and have a look, you won`t be disappointed.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog entry Linda, some wonderful crafts and hope we all do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the verse Linda, couldnt agree more. I have one gift shop in my local village I shop at the rest is done on line.
    Great items, I love that felted shawl by Sparkles.

    That you so much for including one of my bags on your super blog.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete