26/11/2011

CRAFTfest & Folksy Craft Fair #Handmade

Something a bit different today. Two online Craft fairs going on. CRAFTfest is a huge Craft Fair with so many amazing stalls, it`s unbelievable. You have to see it to believe it. It all looks very professional and should be an amazing event. It`s on today and tomorrow only, so if you want to have a browse and start that Christmas shopping now is your chance. Or if you`ve done some or all of it already then you can treat yourself to some of the delectable goodies on display.
The other online Craft Fair is a thread started on the Folksy Forum to make shopping a bit easier for customers on there. You can go have a browse and look at the shops taking part. It makes it a bit easier as some customers are finding it harder to just browse for inspiration. There used to be a page with all the new listings but that has gone now which is a shame as customers and sellers alike used to browse and discover all sorts of wonderful things they didn`t know they wanted.
Todays pictures are from both Craft fairs. Some will click to the CRAFTfest stall and the others to the shops of those taking part in the Folksy Fair.
Yesterday I finally managed to complete my CRAFTfest stall with prices and descriptions and links to the relevant shops or website. That was quite a relief to get it done I can tell you.
I also babysat my youngest grandson while his Mum worked and then got to help feed adorable twin girls that belong to my daughters friend. That was really great as I hadn`t seen them since they were in hospital. Now they are home and thriving.
And don`t worry I still managed to squeeze in some crochet.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Christmas should be about handmade,
delight in the gift will never fade.
No mass produced, just One of a Kind
so much better I think you`ll find.
It`s hard from pics to see how good they are
but many of these items go very far.
They go to America and Europe too,
all these things made just for you.
But you will find it hard to give them away
and find yourself looking another day.
I often find I can`t bear to part
with anything even for the old fart.
A gift for a sister, no that must stay mine,
I`ll find her something equally fine.
That gift I bought just for my brother,
much too good, I`ll have to find another.
I have bought so much that is real treasure,
I`ll hoard and look through them at my leisure.
they are just too nice to give away,
I might save them for a rainy day.
So please choose your items with care
and give them as gifts if you dare!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Miss Bohemia. The Doll House.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Hattifer`s Hand Sewn Gifts. Yooyssi Petite.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
MinXtures. JaysMonkey`s Jewellery.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Diomo Glass. Bramley Cards.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Arabella`s Attic. JACKSKNITS.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Wreath Store. Miss Winnie Makes.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kingfisher Crafts. The Dressing Up Chest.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Waterlily Designs. Welsheggdesigns.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Creative Stitching. UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of delectable dlights from two separate online Craft Fairs.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my little elephant! Could be a weekend of lazy shopping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, lovely selection - good luck to everyone this weekend, hope the sales fairy is good to us x

    Ali (MissWinnie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature Linda! I hope everyone does really well!

    ReplyDelete