05/11/2011

CRAFTfest #CreativeConnections.

Today is a CRAFTfest blog in case you hadn`t already guessed. I just realised that I do have a habit of stating the obvious. If you`ve seen the title then you already know what it`s about, DOH!!
Anyway, for those that don`t know, CRAFTfest is an online craft market happening the last weekend in November, 26th-27th. There are a lot of people taking part and they are all busy preparing their albums. This means that you get to look through the stalls of a whole host of sellers some of which you may not come across otherwise. Some have shops on various sites as well as websites etc. Others sell from blogs or facebook and yet others have a website only. So you will get to see lot`s of variety which will be great.
If the weather is bad it means you get to attend a craft market without having to go out or walk around a drafty hall. Clearly this is a superb idea.
I have taken pictures from different albums (stalls) that should click back to the satll in question. There you will find details and a link to the place it can be purchased from. In case you fall in love with something and can`t wait. Or you don`t want to lose the chance to buy it in case someone else gets in first. The great thing about handmade is that so many are One of a Kind items, but the downside is that once it`s gone you have missed out. You know the old saying don`t you? You Snooze, You Lose!! Not sure how old the saying is, just know that my younger daughter says it a lot. Usually when she has snaffled something a head of the rest of us.
Had a nice time with my grandson yesterday while his Mum worked. He`s a bit under the weather with a cold, but the upside is that I got lot`s of cuddles, bless him.
While he was asleep I worked on a hat I was doing the night before but took out when I got home as I wasn`t happy with it. I`m hoping for some decent weather, well I say decent.... not a howling wind or rain would do, so I can take pics of my new hats. I have three sitting here waiting for pics now. Funny how once you start making something different you get fired with enthusiasm and make several in a similiar style, albeit different colours. Then a new idea takes hold and immediately you lose interest in what you were doing and start the new design. I know I do that all the time. Could be it`s just me....... hmm.... very likely.
Oh dear I`ve waffled too much again, time to write a rhyme. Actuall while I am still waffling I`d like to say that I was a wee bit disappointed that no one wanted me to find pics of hunky guys. I know I wouldn`t have put them on here.... maybe.... no definitely...not...ish... ENOUGH!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Been eying up the CRAFTfest stalls,
like a craft fair without walls.
Today we`re having a sneak preview
for what`s in store for you.
Lot`s of diversity here
a range of prices, never fear.
You can amble round to your hearts content
knowing everything will be sent.
No bags to carry, no aching feet
as shopping goes, it can`t be beat.
You can sit there with your curlers in,
who will know? It`s not a sin!
If you sit all day in your dressing gown
it certainly won`t make us frown.
If your hairs and mess and you feel frumpy
doesn`t matter, even if you`re grumpy.
You don`t have to see anyone
just shop lot`s and have fun.
Got a question? We`ll do our best,
don`t mind if you put us to the test.
Want that colour in the other style,
we`ll help and with a smile.
We love what we do in every way
and if we can we`ll make your day.
We do what we love and love what we do
making delightful creations just for you!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Handmade Cards. Garden Shed Silver.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Personal Space Interiors. Birdie Gingham of Birmingham.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Violette Handmade. BuggalugBubbles.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sunny Crystals. Dolly Daydream Rag Dolls.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SciArt Images. Handmade With Love.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Every Girl`s Story. Carolee Crafts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Elderberry Art. Bows and butterflys.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Hippywitch Crafts. Daisy Chain Gifts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Daisy Made It. UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful preview of creations that will be on the CRAFTfest stalls. Do have a look through at the other items the stall holders have to offer as many have quite a diverse range.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a brilliant idea, I'll be sure to have a good browse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Craftfester too, really looking forward to it!

    Fab blog and wonderful poem as always!!!!!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete