23/10/2011

Voyage of Discovery #Handmade #Folksy

I had a wander and looked through the forums on Folksy but no theme presented itself for today. A look at the new listings though had me adding a great variety of beautiful crafts with great delight. One thing after another caught my eye, so I kept adding them, really enjoying the voyage of discovery. New shops and old shops and things that are different and unusual, all were added in no particular order, just the order in which I discovered them.
Actually, having just looked at the preview, I think they all flow very nicely. Don`t think I could have done it better if I had arranged them. Well maybe a bit better. I haven`t thought about arranging them at all. Whenever I do a blog I just add things as I find them but they usually look okay at the end. Hope you like it and enjoy the finished product anyway.
Yesterday I was at work, seeing the sunshine from indoors, but as usual the day passed very quickly and we had lots of laughs. You just can`t beat it, plenty of fun and laughter.
Before work and at lunchtime I was working on a new collar in turquoise, that I started the night before. I finished it by the end of my lunch hour too, then last night started on a hat to go with it. I like to make one or two other things in the same yarn in case anyone wants a matching set for themselves or as a gift. Several things piling up again to be listed. I shall have to start adding to the website again I think. It`s no good having them sitting here looking at me.
Well enough waffle for now, else I`ll fill the page with it.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY my Discoveries!!!

The other night the sky had a rosy glow
as the sun was setting pink and low.
The few clouds were pink streaks
haven`t seen that sight for weeks.
Nature is such a wonderful thing,
it can really make my heart sing.
The beauty of the colours at sunset,
although endless cloud can make me fret.
The colours of an amazing sunrise,
when I should be in bed, others advise.
Mother nature provides a stunning array
of beauty each and every day.
It`s there for us if we take the time to see,
where else can you be in the gallery for free?
A storm that booms and lights up the sky,
the crashes and the lightning as it passes by.
Take a little time to see it at it`s best,
it doesn`t do any harm to take a little rest.
The world now it moves so fast
precious moments are so soon past.
So stand for a moment to enjoy and see
what is right in front of you, with great glee!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Pure Paper. Creative Handmade Art.
SHOP NAME 3
SNUGBAT.
SHOP NAME 5
Bits N Bobs.


SHOP NAME 1
Tangle Bird Design.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Paganflower Crafts. Clare Sherwen.
SHOP NAME 6
CelticLife.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Bamboots. Ritzy Swish.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Follow the Elvenpath. Pink Amaryllis.
SHOP NAME 6
 UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful variety of crafts displayed here for you. If you have the time do pop over to the shops and browse, you never know what other wonders you will find.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. great post =] nice to see poetry included too
    ^-^

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for including my cupcake pin cushion, some lovely items there.

    ReplyDelete