05/10/2011

SALE #WowWednesday

I think we`ll have another WOW Wednesday today with lot`s of delecrable crafts from shops on the WOW Thank You site. Not sure yet if it will follow a theme or random shops picked out like last time or adding different items that catch my eye. I will decide once I have had a look.
Wow Thank You is sponsoring the Creative Connections website which is hosting the CRAFTfest in November. The 26th and 27th November, over the weekend, so more people get the chance to have a look. I shall be doing some CRAFTfest blogs soon. I am in the PINK group and I shall tell you all about it as I go along. I have to make an album with lot`s of my creations and add a link to a shop or website, not started yet.
After having a look I decided to include creations from the SALE area on Wow Thank You!. A great way to start your gift shopping without breaking the bank. Maybe you have special occasions coming up that can get expensive at this time of year, so why not indulge in some fabulous unique goodies. You may very well be tempted for yourself too.
Was at work again yesterday but before work, at lunchtime and in the evening, I was busy crocheting, shocking I know. I think I am addicted to it, everywhere I go it comes with me. I can`t just sit down I have to be doing something and that something is usually crochet. I do knit for a change of pace, but nowhere near as often. Having a try at some crochet mittens at the minute, trying to work out some sort of pattern. Have done knitted fluffy ones but not crochet ones. So far they have all been fingerless mitts.
Think I have probably run on enough for now.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I have a shop on this newish site,
I saw a mention and thought, I`ll bite
I set up shop and it was easy to use
through each item added I did cruise.
I really need to promote it more
if I want goods to fly out the door.
Every Wednesday will be for WOW
a different idea for now.
CRAFTfest blogs will be coming soon
and these will be an added boon.
You get to see what stallholders can do
well, at the very least, quite a few.
I`ll be blogging about the Pink group,
trying to keep you in the loop.
I am going to be part of it too
showing off creations just for you.
A 2 day show, a very big event
for shoppers it will be heaven sent.
Lot`s of variety all in one place
so there`ll be no hectic crowds to face.
What could be better, easy and fun
a great way to get Christmas gifts done!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sarah Grew Textiles.Raggedy Homespun Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Milomade. Craft on Canvas.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Raffique. Devine Designs.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SMD Clocks and Crafts. Personal Space Interiors.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Pipdesigns. Ellie Ellie.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mint to be Stationery. Oakwood Soaperie.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Lynwoodcrafts. Cotton Cottage.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Pretty Beautiful Designs. Arabella`s Attic.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both by Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of Sale items from Wow Thank You. Do pop over to the various shops as they have more sale items available, definitely worth a look.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment