19/10/2011

Gift Ideas #WowWednesday.

Okay then, today we have a WOW Wednesday blog. A selection of delectable goodies from shops on the WOW Thank You website.
There are about 10 weeks or less to Christmas, so it`s time for some intensive looking to get ideas. Why buy run of the mill mass produced presents when you can have fabulous unique presents that will be appreciated so much more.
Are you getting the idea that I am a staunch handmade fan? Yep, I am. Since I discovered the world of on-line shopping I have been constantly amazed by the quality and style of handmade items. With so much to offer, as well as very good prices, it makes so much more sense. Shopping from the comfort of your own home, what could be better. A few clicks of the mouse and you`re done. Before you know it your goodies will be winging their way to your door. Or, you can get the items sent directly to the recipient of your gift, you don`t even have to post them on. Yay!!
Yesterday I looked after my youngest grandson and we did some baking. We made an apple crumble and I suggested he might like to make some jam tarts or biscuits but he decided he didn`t want to. We did have lot`s of fun though and I spent some time making tomato sauce and preparing ingredients for some tomato chutney that I will make today.
I finished the ruffle scarf I was making, trying to do it quickly, before I ran out of yarn. It is obviously larger than the last one I made as it was a close thing. I then went back to the mittens that were lacking thumbs and got on with them, hopefully they will be finished today. I`m hoping the wind will drop a bit so I can take photos outside as once more there are a few things needing photos taken. I still haven`t listed all the last lot, although I did make a dent in them. I will just have to try harder.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I`d like to say WOW Thank You
once you have been to view.
A sale at this newish shop
wouldn`t catch me on the hop.
Sale items for a stocking filler
prices won`t be a killer.
Today we have lots for you,
looking is all you have to do.
Sparking ideas for the festive season
which is a very good reason
to weigh things up and try to decide
what you want for the festive ride.
It`s takes us here and there
through bad weather and fair.
We search through the shops and the net,
not got all yours yet, I bet.
Here we try to make it easier for you
looking and deciding is all you have to do.
We will do all the rest,
that`s because we are the best.
Does that sound like bragging?
You won`t think so when you are flagging.
So much to do and so many to buy,
it`s enough to make you sigh.
It`ll soon be here, don`t worry too much
I will help to keep you in touch.
For everything that you will need,
I`ll do my best, oh yes indeed!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sud N Soothe. Amy`s Baby Boutique.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Windfall Preserves. My Cupcake Heaven.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Presently Thinking Ltd. Scents-ible Solutions.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Gelert Design. Green grass.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Funky Pumpkin Cottage Industries. SMD Clocks and Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Buggable. The Owl and the Pussycat.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sarah Grew Textiles. Bearing Gifts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Clarkie Designs. Dottery Pottery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Diomo Glass. Lilly`s Night Garden.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Both by Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays great array of gift ideas from WOW Thank You`s talented sellers. Do hop over to the shops and browse if you have the time, you never know what you`ll find.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items.
    Can't believe the rose cake..stunning...wouldn;t want to eat it.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple bag/purse by Sarah Grew Textiles is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shout out for buying hand made Linda - well said!
    Thanks for including my rockets picture.
    I love your beret such pretty colours,
    Emma x (Clarkie designs )

    ReplyDelete