28/09/2011

Crafts #WowWednesday

Today I am doing a Wow Wednesday blog with a mix of crafts from WOW Thank You website. There are a lot of fabulous shops with a great range of delectable delights. Whether you are looking for gifts or something special for yourself, there is bound to be lot`s that catch your eye. A relatively new site, it is a great addition to online shopping.
Let`s face it, it is so much easier to shop online, no fighting the weather, crowds and endless queues. Just pleasant enjoyable shopping from the comfort of your own home and everything is delivered direct to your door, you don`t even have to lug them home.
Got lot`s done yesterday, Woo Hoo!!! Housework, bleurgh.. Took lot`s of pics of new creations, yay!!! and.... made a new pair of fingerless gloves, a hat, finished off a scarf/collar and started another one. I have so many ideas buzzing round in my head it`s ridiculous.
I went to visit my mother in law in hospital, so the hour and a half bus journeys, altogether, were used for crocheting and I sat and crocheted some of the time while I was there as she liked seeing it. It also got me chatting to others as they wanted to know what I was doing. That led to crafting in general and it made for a more interesting afternoon for visitors and patients so the time went quickly.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Yesterday I woke to a white morn
with no chance of seeing the dawn.
Thick mist hid the world away,
it was a while before the day
appeared once more in all it`s glory
and the sun came out starting a new story.
The sun caused the mist to vanish
and it also seemed to banish
the threat of winter to come,
it felt like summer wasn`t done.
A glorious sunset at day`s end
just made me want to spend
my time gazing out the window
enjoying the beautiful red glow.
Wispy clouds turned bright red
as the day was put to bed.
Fading to pink as daylight waned
leaving me feeling a little pained
to see such glory disappear,
but it will return, don`t fear.
The sun will rise when the night is done
and once more it will be time for sun and fun!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Artisan Leather. Alice Shields Ceramics.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Bead Eclair. Claires-CrossStitch.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Clarkie Designs. Dach Crafts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Fairly Girly. Imagine Design Create.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Handmade With Love. Helen McCartney Designs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Green River Studio. Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Muddy Puddle Crafts. Forever-Flower.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Molly Moo and Jessica too. Pagan Glass.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Both by Uniquely Yours.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of crafts from WOW Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my houses Linda, you've chosen some really nice bits, love the dogs by Molly Moo & Jessica too! have a great day in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my train card Linda. Its lovely to see some things from WOW. I haven't had time to have a proper browse yet, but I will!
    Good luck with your shop,
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete